Rubberbanding/lag/teleporting

Hello,

I have very big problem with ?connection? and it's impossible to play normaly and enjoy the game. https://prnt.sc/gzl73b
Here how it looks like- DD2, I'm on CT side, holding long. I have m4 in hands and i have 2 flashbangs, then i swap to flashbang, I take it and i throw it. Animation on my screen shows it, but then I got ?teleported? back with m4 in my hands and both flashbangs still on. It seems like servers are not registering it. Things like this happen every 10seconds and its just impossible to play.

I checked my connection, it seems to be ok? 45down 10up 23-35ping. Net graph shows that i have good ping 30-50 at most no choke or loss.
Wrote command showerror 1 and it shows these errors each 10seconds after that teleport or rubberband happens. (File attached)
It happens in MM, DM and casual. I reinstalled cs go and steam, checked firewall and antivurus as few reddit posts suggested, but nothing seems to solve the problem. 
I really need help.

Same thing is happening in League of Legends, I am just farming and then i disconnect for like 1-2seconds.

I even bought repeater... Nothing helps.

de_dust20004.jpg

I didnt know that repeater makes it worse, thanks.

Why doesnt packet loss show in net_graph? 

Should i take channel 1-3?

rtJphVokQASSbWcTKdbLkA.png

8 minutes ago, AmuaL EvoL. said:

I didnt know that repeater makes it worse, thanks.

Why doesnt packet loss show in net_graph? 

Should i take channel 1-3?

rtJphVokQASSbWcTKdbLkA.png

get a wifi scanner on ur phone basicly its the easiest way to check around, walk around the area where ur wifi goes and see which channels interfere ( u can see it realtime on that app using the phone ) its like a signal scanner basicly then

take the channel with the least users on it with the lowest signal strength , its better to be in one with 6ppl on -80db rather then 3 with -30db for example as strength, because the -30db is really close/strong and will interfere strongly

recommended channels for 2.4ghz is

channel 1 / 6 / 11

other channels overlap

personal recommended app = wifi analyzer from google play store ;p

as u select a different channel on ur router u can use the wifi analyzer + walk around the house to see which channel works the best for u aswell as doing speedtest :)

for 5ghz u can use the same app / method

also never really use repeaters for range, especialyl when gaming because it requires 2 connections before it goes to ur pc, wifi can connect only 1 signal per time :v and a repeater basicly halfs ur speed

get an AP/router instead and put a cable on the router and place it near the desired place of strong wifi ? :)

(◑‿◐)