Memory leak seems unfixable

So pretty much I have a really bad memory leak I think on windows 7. And I cant find a fix for it. It says nothing is taking up almost all my ram but something is.  Also when I'm playing a game it will go as high as 70 percent memory and make is almost unusable. PLEASE HELP ME!

taskmgr_2017-10-15_18-22-54.png

2017-10-15_18-24-19.png

close chrome and see if it goes away?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

with only 8 gigs of ram having the computer go to 70% while gaming isn't weird.
I don't really see anything weird in these screenshots either. Chrome is known for using a lot of memory.... closing it will probably take it down to about 2,5 to 3 gigs in use. which is what windows 7 in default configuratoin will use on a bad day.