HyperX Cloud II cable is just too long...

BDev
Go to solution Solved by Droidmeister,

Man i love having a long cable to wander around my room with my headset on. I do find it annoying at how long it is when I'm sitting down though as it usually gets caught under my chair. My best recommendation would be to get a velcro tie and wrap the excess cable up in a loop and then put the velcro around it. Good luck!

Hey guys! So, i bought a Cloud II recently but the cable is just too long! Omg! My head is at max 2 meters away from where i plugged the cable so i have at least "my whole body" of cable left just there on the ground, and i didn't even start about how big is the cable i connect to the control. So, what am i supposed to do here? I was thinking about just literally putting everything together and then using a strip or plastic cable to tie it and make it a little bit more "compact", would this cause any problem? I hate this cable...

What's wrong with having a long cable? You can move around a lot.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Bcs it annoys me a lot as i said i have this cable on the ground, and it's so long sometimes it gets stuck on my chair or on the case itself when i am doing stuff with it.

just tuck it under your shirt or something

or like cut part of it and solder it back together.

Man i love having a long cable to wander around my room with my headset on. I do find it annoying at how long it is when I'm sitting down though as it usually gets caught under my chair. My best recommendation would be to get a velcro tie and wrap the excess cable up in a loop and then put the velcro around it. Good luck!

Yeah i was thiking about doing this, i just don't know if it would cause any problem. Well, i might use those that came in the box anyway. Thanks!

Just now, BDev said:

Yeah i was thiking about doing this, i just don't know if it would cause any problem. Well, i might use those that came in the box anyway. Thanks!

No worries, the velcro shouldn't cause any issues, my headset came with one attached to it for this exact purpose.