System memory stress test failed /wrong timings

Hello everyone,I' ve recently upgraded my gaming pc.I am actually a casual gamer so I went for a budget build.However since the upgrade I have many issues with the newer titles like GR:wildlands,battlefield 1,agents of mayhem mostly messages like the "game.exe" has stop responding,sometimes at certain maps.Since then I ve tried many benchmarks and methods like .memtest86 (6-7 passes no errors for each memory stick) ,valley benchmark (completes no errors).I even checked gpu voltages but they look normal (gtx 1050 ti vddc 1.0500v under load).However when I tried the AIDA 64 CPU,FPU an cache were fine but the system memory stress test showed a "Hardware failure detected" message so I guess that's what causes the games to crash.I checked my memory timings and found these numbers (images).I'm not an expert so please tell me if there is something wrong with the ram timings and if I can fix it. Does the error message means faulty ram? To tell you the truth I don't really mind about the 2133mhz  I just want the ram to be stable. Thank you for your time

My specs:
Windows 10 pro 64
MOBO Asrock ab350m pr4
CPU Ryzen 3 1200 with cm EVO 212x
GPU Gigabyte1050ti windforce 4GB OC
RAM Corsair vengeance 2x4gb lpx 3000mhz(CMK8GX4M2B3000C15 works @2133)
PSU Coolermaster elite 600w (RS600 ACABM4)
HDD western digital 500gb 

20171012_203426.jpg

20171012_203509.jpg

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Hi, your timings seem normal, although I don’t claim to be an expert.

What I can tell you is that I couldn’t find your ram stick model number in the motherboard’s database for tested ram so we can’t be too sure if the RAM is compatible at the 3000 MHz advertised speed. But you should take note that your Ryzen CPU will perform better with higher clocked ram.

On the other hand your motherbaord does claim to support 3200+ speed RAM sticks so it should be supported, perhaps they didn’t test it. 

The error with Aida 64, if you can replicate it indicates that your RAM settings are not stable so I would assume your voltage is too low at 1.2 V

I recommend re inserting the ram sticks first of all and then running the XMP profile to run your ram at 3000 MHz at the rested stable settings.

If you can’t find XMP settings, just enter the settings manually:

• Speed: 3000MHz 
  • Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35
  • Voltage: 1.35V

Laptop: MacBook Pro 13" (Early 2015) || Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus x299 Gaming 9 || CPU: Intel i7-7820x (38% OC- 5.00 GHz) || RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8GB @ 3466 MHz (x4)- DDR4  || GPU: MSI  Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning X || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 500GB || OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro || Chassis: Thermaltake The Tower 900 || Cooling Solution: Custom open loop water cooling system with a 560mm radiator and a CPU water water-block || Display: ROG Swift PG279Q || Pointing Device: Razer Mamba (2016) || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 || Headset: Astro A50 Wireless ||

First of all thank you for the answer. Unfortunately I've already tried the XMP profile and that's definitely unstable,it causes my  pc to crash

15 hours ago, Jaykay92 said:

First of all thank you for the answer. Unfortunately I've already tried the XMP profile and that's definitely unstable,it causes my  pc to crash

Did you try running the RAM at default settings but changing the DRAM voltage to 1.35v ?

Laptop: MacBook Pro 13" (Early 2015) || Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus x299 Gaming 9 || CPU: Intel i7-7820x (38% OC- 5.00 GHz) || RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8GB @ 3466 MHz (x4)- DDR4  || GPU: MSI  Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning X || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 500GB || OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro || Chassis: Thermaltake The Tower 900 || Cooling Solution: Custom open loop water cooling system with a 560mm radiator and a CPU water water-block || Display: ROG Swift PG279Q || Pointing Device: Razer Mamba (2016) || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 || Headset: Astro A50 Wireless ||

Yes I did, however as soon as I change the voltage the ram becomes unstable.I guess it's a mobo compatibility error since the ram isn't in QVL list of my mobo....Also I've read that the model of the ram that I have is Ryzen compatible on some of the 370/350 chipset mobos