Recommended Pump(s) and Advice for First Custom Water Cooling Loop?

Summary: Looking to cool two systems on one loop in one case. Two GPUs, two CPUs, one Gaming/NAS hybrid, one Office/Media "Workstation" Lite. Is it possible/efficient, what pump should I use, what GPU blocks should I get? Should I even use one loop, or split it into two?

Hey Guys, 

So I'm completely new to custom water cooling, only things I know are what I saw on YouTube, mostly JayzTwoCents, Linus, and Bitwit. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good pump for my rig, which is still in planning stages of its cooling. 

I plan to liquid cool two CPUs and two GPUs on a single loop, using a Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL chassis to house two different systems: 

• The first is my gaming/NAS combo running off an mATX (I'm debating using an mITX for better airflow, sacrificing expandability) board with an i7-8700k hexcore and (hopefully) 1080 or 1080ti. This one's going to be hooked up to a 2560x1440 165Hz monitor and a 2560x1080 144Hz simultaneously.
  • The second is an mITX board with an i5-6400 quad core and GTX 1050/1050ti for general use, but focused on office and media. This one will be hooked up to two 2560x1440 165Hz monitors simultaneously

Now, of course I'm not sure what kind of pump is powerful enough for this rig, or if even cooling the whole system on one loop is efficient, given they'll both usually be running simultaneously, and I have no idea what to do for the GPUs either. 

For CPU waterblocks, I was thinking about using (pardon my near-direct quoting) EK Supremacy EVO Acetal + Nickel Original QSC blocks for both CPUs and an EK DBay D5 MX Acetal as my reservoir.

Now, for the GPU blocks, I'm not sure where to start. Do all blocks work the same? I looked on EK's website, and some of them say "1080". Does that mean compatible with all 1080 cards, is it a model number, etc.? And what about the 1050? 

Any advice is appreciated, considering I've never worked with custom loops before, and have zero practice doing this. Thanks in advance guys, y'all are always a huge help :)

2 minutes ago, Shads said:

one Office/Media "Workstation" Lite

Do you even need a watercooling loop for this

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Do you even need a watercooling loop for this

Well, no, obviously, given my laptop is air cooled with two 970M's and it runs games just fine. But I just think it would be a cool idea. Sure, it's a little wasteful, unnecessarily expensive, risky, and borderline useless, but I'm personally willing to overlook that. 

3 minutes ago, Shads said:

Well, no, obviously, given my laptop is air cooled with two 970M's and it runs games just fine. But I just think it would be a cool idea. Sure, it's a little wasteful, unnecessarily expensive, risky, and borderline useless, but I'm personally willing to overlook that. 

i mean a custom loop is already all of those

I would do 2 loops.One for the gaming one and one for the workstation.It'll be slightly more expensive but it'll make your life so much easier

My life

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

i mean a custom loop is already all of those

I would do 2 loops.One for the gaming one and one for the workstation.It'll be slightly more expensive but it'll make your life so much easier

That's kind of what I was thinking, because I asked a friend, and he said a loop with more than 3 components is a pain to deal with, especially in small form factors. Do you know what blocks I need for the GPUs?

what blocks I need for the GPUs?

What Gtx 1080 do you have

My life

5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

is it just me or is EKWB's site down

https://www.ekwb.com

It was down for me a few minutes ago, it's not you

Oh alright. I don't even know how to pick out GPU blocks, so thanks for the help man. Will I need a corrosion inhibitor?

I don't think so 

Just get something like a kill coil and your good to go

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I don't think so 

Just get something like a kill coil and your good to go

Cool. Thanks for all the help, I'll hopefully be able successfully build this with enough patience.