Missing Files Photos

xIHuNTeRIx
Go to solution Solved by Od1sseas,

Right Click-Properties-Change Icon-Select Default Icon-Apply and close the properties window then do the same thing in the SAME APP (Usually you have to do this twice)

Right Click again-Properties-Change Icon-Select Default Icon-Apply

Hey all...

like allways when I'm getting in trouble with something I come here where all of the biggest brains stand :D 

my problem now is about Icons(Games,Programs)

when I first install them I can see the Logo/Photo/Icon but after some boots fresh or moving to other folder the logo of the installed file turn to like a white page icon

its not with all of them but some.. even Asus aura and corsair link don't show me the picture now only a white page...

but important to say its a working program after all without any problem

I'm using windows 10 if any info will be needed I can suplly it

Thx to all and best regards hope to hear only good things :D

Right Click-Properties-Change Icon-Select Default Icon-Apply and close the properties window then do the same thing in the SAME APP (Usually you have to do this twice)

3 minutes ago, Od1sseas said:

Right Click-Properties-Change Icon-Select Default Icon-Apply and close the windows then do the same thing in the SAME APP (Usually you have to do this twice)

it work! when I do twice..

but! some application no let me that option of Change Icon like its blanked know what I mean?

like corsair link no let and Intel XTU

15 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

it work! when I do twice..

but! some application no let me that option of Change Icon like its blanked know what I mean?

like corsair link no let and Intel XTU

That means that is installed with an .msi installer and the shortcut don't go to the directory. You have to manually find the location of your app you want(Most of the time is in \Program Files(x86)\ or \Program Files\), find the main executable and make a shortcut in your desktop.

8 minutes ago, Od1sseas said:

That means that is installed with an .msi installer and the shortcut don't go to the directory. You have to manually find the location of your app you want(Most of the time is in \Program Files(x86)\ or \Program Files\), find the main executable and make a shortcut in your desktop.

thx u helped a lot :D all good now