CM ELITE 120 ALL TERRAIN PROJECT

Hi everyone tankian here and I'm happy to share my lastest complete project!

FINAL RESULT

24egWYH.jpg

rlF0c5S.jpg

quTBW2T.jpg

b9qiH9R.jpg

Photos Album

https://imgur.com/a/etXqc

Youtube Video build playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwK7MdAvrDBndGKOATOYRmdZ7l3Dx_of

You can see the buildLog at:

So hope you guys like the final result, I'm really happy to share this with you!
Best Regards Tankian!

Happy to share some photos about the building phase!

M2j87VW.jpg

afV8kjk.jpg

hewTcAE.jpg

BCGQyNa.jpg

VZt48I6.jpg

hPNa7Ox.jpg

GPNq0YP.jpg

Kiuyf3Z.jpg

s3Ucqip.jpg

pajOc4e.jpg

PV5JDVT.jpg

kGyyoz7.jpg

FNO01qc.jpg

WGkPhLN.jpg

l4gDULp.jpg

CwnW2AP.jpg

XU0YKoz.jpg

RFi7Z7M.jpg

3uiQ6dM.jpg

BDl353t.jpg

LqDpWIa.jpg

1BJg906.jpg

dEE7q45.jpg

uGsj4QA.jpg

TSTicAA.jpg

RrYQ9aJ.jpg

Best Regards tankian!

Love it!  makes my stock elite 120 look bad :C

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Glad you like it! Well if I can inspire you to make something similiar will be great to :D

On 16/10/2017 at 3:46 PM, Alberto Soares said:

Glad you like it! Well if I can inspire you to make something similiar will be great to :D

unfortunately i don't have the tools or expertise to make something like it :C!

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Great mod, Alberto! I'm thinking of modding mine as well. I'm a smoker, and my white Elite 120 is now beige. It looks like a piece of futuristic decor from a bad 70's sci-fi show.

Could you please tell us how you modded the front facia?

On 18/10/2017 at 12:30 AM, SkulD said:

unfortunately i don't have the tools or expertise to make something like it :C!

well tools can be the expensive part, but to be honest I use standart tools. Youtube gives you a lot in terms of tutorials so is a good way to start :P

On 19/10/2017 at 6:23 PM, elzafir said:

Great mod, Alberto! I'm thinking of modding mine as well. I'm a smoker, and my white Elite 120 is now beige. It looks like a piece of futuristic decor from a bad 70's sci-fi show.

Could you please tell us how you modded the front facia?

yeah thats the problem with the white ones, matte is a great color but tends to get dirty even in regular use...

Well first thing I dont have USB and CD drivers in the front, mostly because I dont use CD anymore and USB's is kinda "shitty" but nothing than a HUB under the desk to solve that.

To be honest I kinda made a quick draw with the concept and then started to cut metal plate, but the best way is definitely as I said make a quick draw to set up the concept, then you should use card board to make a mockup and to set every detail on point and then use that mockup to cut the metal plate or acrilyc in the final shapes.
Then you need to glue or weld, and you can use poliester to fill all holes and edges, sand it, primer and paint :P

I've only weld the 2 top corners (left and right) but you can definitely make a final product by glueing everything with a strong silicone.

Anything just ask :P

Best regards guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Another video and this time about placing a reservoir on the case!

What do you guys think?
I will post some photos later!

Best Regards tankian!

As I said some photos about the reservoir update!

zeuWhyD.jpg

CKUkvE4.jpg

bxa8CHP.jpg

IWt8UmE.jpg

xxzDDOT.jpg

jKnbbqU.jpg

ttvN8aT.jpg

Best Regards tankian!