Anyone else having trouble seeing anything in Battlefront 2

Railgun

From the moment I started playing the game I could not understand why it was so difficult to see ANYTHING. Right away I noticed that the default setting for motion blur was WAY too high, but there is also some sort of blurry vignette effect that is making it incredibly difficult to see things that aren't directly in in the center of your screen. Anyone else noticing this?

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Was playing the ps4 version yesterday and found it fairly difficult to see enemies that weren't right in front of me. 

I think it's just the excessive motion blur and that stupid vignette. If only there was a way to remove it...

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

10 hours ago, Railgun said:

I think it's just the excessive motion blur and that stupid vignette. If only there was a way to remove it...

I had the exact same issue. Only played one match so far because of this and I would agree it's the motion blur and the vignette. It was just really obscuring my view. Have stopped playing since then because it's so annoying.