Help with a system rebuild.

I have an old XFX Nvidia Geforce 9300 microATX motherboard. I want to rebuild it as it's got a Q6600 Core 2 Duo Quad Core, and Nvidia GTX 760. The system runs really well, except Windows 10 is a little glitchy at times with it. What I'd like to do with this system is put it into a nice compact case that can take a tower cooler and that GTX card. I am looking at getting a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cooler for it, but I'd love to get a nice case for it that has good air flow, but looks nice and is pretty small. My price range is around $100 or slightly above. Let me know what you guys suggest. Thanks in advance. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Maybe to the LGA 775 > LGA 771 mod, and plug in a cheap server CPU.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

6 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Maybe to the LGA 775 > LGA 771 mod, and plug in a cheap server CPU.

I really don't want to mod something, it runs fine, I just need a better case for it.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

45 minutes ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

I have an old XFX Nvidia Geforce 9300 microATX motherboard. I want to rebuild it as it's got a Q6600 Core 2 Duo Quad Core, and Nvidia GTX 760. The system runs really well, except Windows 10 is a little glitchy at times with it. What I'd like to do with this system is put it into a nice compact case that can take a tower cooler and that GTX card. I am looking at getting a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cooler for it, but I'd love to get a nice case for it that has good air flow, but looks nice and is pretty small. My price range is around $100 or slightly above. Let me know what you guys suggest. Thanks in advance. 

Compact and Hyper 212 don't really go together, really just find any old used micro ATX case and you're probably fine.

Or get a master box 5.

for the cooler you'd want a Hyper T4, same thing but shorter, may hit the RAM if it's tall.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

37 minutes ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

I really don't want to mod something, it runs fine, I just need a better case for it.

There's CPU that are already modded so you just need to update the bios after sticking the CPU into the board 

50 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Compact and Hyper 212 don't really go together, really just find any old used micro ATX case and you're probably fine.

Or get a master box 5.

for the cooler you'd want a Hyper T4, same thing but shorter, may hit the RAM if it's tall.

I was looking at the Fractal Design Define C TG Black Tempered Glass case. Would a Hyper 212 Evo work in that case? That's pretty small right?

13 minutes ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

I was looking at the Fractal Design Define C TG Black Tempered Glass case. Would a Hyper 212 Evo work in that case? That's pretty small right?

Not sure it's worth buying a case that costs as much as the hardware in it lol.

Get the meshify C in any case, so you actually have airflow.

I'd still go like Hyper T4, it's a lot shorter, you'll have to check the height clearance, but I'm not sure the Evo will fit, it's rather tall.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Not sure it's worth buying a case that costs as much as the hardware in it lol.

Get the meshify C in any case, so you actually have airflow.

I'd still go like Hyper T4, it's a lot shorter, you'll have to check the height clearance, but I'm not sure the Evo will fit, it's rather tall.

I like the 212 because it looks like it would cool a Quad core better. But I guess the master box 5 should be ok.

6 hours ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

I like the 212 because it looks like it would cool a Quad core better. But I guess the master box 5 should be ok.

There's no difference between the Hyper T4 and 212 EVO aside from height. Cooling is about the same. It's just so short you may have ram clearance issues if your RAM is tall. Can always bend or cut the fins if that's an issue in any case.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103182

Spoiler

15 hours ago, Streetguru said:

There's no difference between the Hyper T4 and 212 EVO aside from height. Cooling is about the same. It's just so short you may have ram clearance issues if your RAM is tall. Can always bend or cut the fins if that's an issue in any case.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103182

I think I'd rather just got with the 212 as long as it'll fit in that case. I'm a "go big or go home" when it comes to computers.

1 hour ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

I think I'd rather just got with the 212 as long as it'll fit in that case. I'm a "go big or go home" when it comes to computers.

But it's exactly the same, just shorter...

Spoiler