Dead pixel?

Yongtjunkit
3 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

Does oled have this issue ( the way iPhone x implement)? Probably to early to tell I guess although iOS 11 has a screen burn In protection.

No idea. I only know that amoled are more resistant, but probably not immune as well.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:43 PM, ErrantNyles said:

No idea. I only know that amoled are more resistant, but probably not immune as well.

Does burning pixel = burn in?

On 9/25/2017 at 5:49 PM, Dogsparky said:

probably just a pressure spot, or as what was stated above that spot is burning slowly, it could be a number of things. but from what i have seen most of the time it seems to be just a slight pressure spot but you can try changing the luminosity/contrast as ErrantNyles said to see if it is as it always has been to rule out the screen going dim

Does burning spot = burn in?

On 9/25/2017 at 8:21 PM, ErrantNyles said:

Yes it's probably a symptom that is already dying. The occasion I had to see this problem started 3 months before the "end of possible use" of the device with a little yellow area. Then it "grow", expecially after recharging or reaching high temperatures, then it stopped to recognize fingers and apps did start to open/close/do things by themself as I was pressing them.

.. So replace the screen or the entire phone.

Am I starting to see my iPhone 5 losing touch control?