Ram and mobo for ryzen 1600

timtexx

Hello guys imma get a new cpu and i settled on the 1600 ryzen , im using a 6100 i3 now and i need a new mobo and i want you to help em the best from the b350 series , i aslo use ddr4 crucial balistix with 2400 mhz 8gb and i wonder if i'll lose a lot of performance if i use those with the new ryzen or should i get higher frequency ram , but id rather now since my budget is limited atm ;D and maybe upgrade later

Just stick with your current kit. It's fine.

As for the motherboard, the ASUS STRIX B350-F is often regarded as a great choice.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

9 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Just stick with your current kit. It's fine.

As for the motherboard, the ASUS STRIX B350-F is often regarded as a great choice.

I cant seem to get that one in my country i searched everyhwere , whats the 2nd best? :)

1 minute ago, timtexx said:

I cant seem to get that one in my country i searched everyhwere , whats the 2nd best? :)

Not sure if it's the "second best" but the ASRock AB350 Pro4 and the ASUS PRIME B350 PLUS are alright.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

20 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Not sure if it's the "second best" but the ASRock AB350 Pro4 and the ASUS PRIME B350 PLUS are alright.

oke , ill check them out , thanks :D

1. B350 Strix

2. MSI B350 Carbon

3. ASRocks

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

3 hours ago, timtexx said:

Hello guys imma get a new cpu and i settled on the 1600 ryzen , im using a 6100 i3 now and i need a new mobo and i want you to help em the best from the b350 series , i aslo use ddr4 crucial balistix with 2400 mhz 8gb and i wonder if i'll lose a lot of performance if i use those with the new ryzen or should i get higher frequency ram , but id rather now since my budget is limited atm ;D and maybe upgrade later

Um .. Msi B350 Tomahawk is great choise for Ryzen motherboard , u can oc ur cpu pretty well and she costs around 95-100 dollars/euros 

8 minutes ago, Teemotije said:

Um .. Msi B350 Tomahawk is great choise for Ryzen motherboard , u can oc ur cpu pretty well and she costs around 95-100 dollars/euros 

Dafuq is wrong with people? It is the worst B350

Really ? Though it was a good one since a lot of people gets this board for their Ryzen cpus

6 minutes ago, Teemotije said:

Really ? Though it was a good one since a lot of people gets this board for their Ryzen cpus

Because lots of people are apparently stupid sheeps.

It has awful everything, especially VRMs.

40 minutes ago, dave_k said:

Because lots of people are apparently stupid sheeps.

It has awful everything, especially VRMs.

Im going with the rog strix 350b :D thanks

1 minute ago, timtexx said:

Im going with the rog strix 350b :D thanks

Yeah thats good

8 hours ago, dave_k said:

Yeah thats good

Illl have crucial ballistix 24000 mhz for now tho once the price for ram drops ill get a kit of 2x8 gb with 3200 or more mhz :D