Game crashing or freezing

GotxFuel

Sorry if i'm putting this in the wrong topic as i'm new to this forum and pc building and gaming in general. my question is I have a relatively new build with as of right now only 2 games 1 Gears of War 4 and 2 Overwatch. Well with gears only I'm having problems with freezing and crashing. I've been back and forth with nvdia support and finally found a topic about it on there forums in which I told them about it's not just an issue with me it's a driver issue and they escalated it to level 2 tech support.  Well now I'm lucky if I'm running 60fps on a driver that used to run just fine with and I've tried 3 drivers prior to the June 9 382.53 which used to be the best driver for the game and all others after that I was having freezing and crashing. so IDK if Microsoft has limited the fps or what now. If anyone can give me some advise and what could be the cause or having the same issues any help would be appreciated.

Build is CPU Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz, MOBO Asus Crosshair VI Hero, GPU evga 1080ti ftw3 not overclocked, PSU evga 750 80+gold. Also I'm not have any issues with overwatch both games used to run 150-180 fps in which overwatch still does

steaming gears at 140-150 fps while playing online.