[HELP] Get random black screen

AndaPlays

Hey guys,

I hope someone can help me I have a seriuos issue and I dont know how to fix it.

So I bought a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SEA HAWK EK X recently (20th August), and all was fine till some days ago.

I was playing BF1 and suddenly my both screens went just black. They just showed: No signal. 
So I did a restart and immidetly checked my BIOS Settings, idk why but I did. All seemed fine. 
So I did boot in Windows but after the loading screen I got an mulicolored line acrose my main display. 
But Windows still booted up, I heard all the sounds. I did shutdown my PC via the powerbutton. And booted up again, and
still same problem. I then after some restarts got finally again in my OS. I downloaded then the lastet Nvidia Drivers and used DDU before installing them.
But still I got this problem. So I contacted a staff in the Nvidia Reddit and they told me that may my card is broken.
I didn't thout that my card is broken but I got today the new card from amazon.

I installed it, and its seemed to work fine for some hours. But I just go a black screen again.
And I really dont know how my brand new card would be broken again. I still think that my old card is not broken, 
cause I got the same problem with it. Even the same multicolored line after booting.

So what could it be? My Windows? I already used sfc in the cmd, and nothing showed up.

Could it be my powersupply? Is some years old now, but should be still fine.

PC:

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Intel i7-4770K @ 4GHz

32GB Kingston RAM @ 2400MHz

MSI Z77 GD65 Gaming

BeQuit DARK POWER PROP9 750W

CPU and GPU are watercooled.

I have a two monitor setup:

ASUS PG279Q(via DisplayPort) and a

(via HDMI) Samsung TV hooked up

try slightly underclocking your card in afterburner by say, -50mhz to start and make sure its set to load the profile on startup. if that makes no difference then i would look at your windows install, try the card in another machine and then consider getting your PSU tested if that makes no difference.

1 minute ago, ImperialSteele said:

Are both power connectors secure into the card? It should require 2 6pins, are they both in?

also another thing to try is using two separate cables if you have the cables that have the y split in them into two 6+2 pin connectors

9 minutes ago, ImperialSteele said:

Are both power connectors secure into the card? It should require 2 6pins, are they both in?

Yes they are. Na its 2 x 8 Pins. 

6 minutes ago, hammer3339 said:

also another thing to try is using two separate cables if you have the cables that have the y split in them into two 6+2 pin connectors

I already using 2 single 1 x 6+2 cables. So I use 2 x single rails.

10 minutes ago, hammer3339 said:

try slightly underclocking your card in afterburner by say, -50mhz to start and make sure its set to load the profile on startup. if that makes no difference then i would look at your windows install, try the card in another machine and then consider getting your PSU tested if that makes no difference.

I try this now.

1 minute ago, Alaradia said:

have you tried using different monitors 

Yeah. I tried my TV via HDMI. Still does happen. 

Just now, AndaPlays said:

Yeah. I tried my TV via HDMI. Still does happen. 

have you tried swapping the pcie slot

13 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

have you tried swapping the pcie slot

Yes. I swapped now the 2x 6+2 single rails back to 1x single rail with 2x 6+2. This seems to be stable, at least for now. I'm doing some benchmarks to see If that was the solution.

33 minutes ago, AndaPlays said:

Yes. I swapped now the 2x 6+2 single rails back to 1x single rail with 2x 6+2. This seems to be stable, at least for now. I'm doing some benchmarks to see If that was the solution.

yeah sound more and more like a PSU issue, hopefully hasnt damaged the card