Help! Can't Record Videos Anymore...

I don't know why this is happening, but lately I haven't been able to record videos anymore. I try but i get random freezing and bad quality, as well as audio hang every now and then. I didn't have this problem a while back, and this just started happening. I will run 60 FPS, and record at 30 FPS, but there's so much freezing and stuttering in the recording it doesn't look like or run in 30 FPS. I've tried a number of number of recording softwares, i've also tried GPU and CPU encoding (h.265 and h.264) and I get the same results.

Specs: 

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-4300
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
12GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 803MHz
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. GA-78LMT-S2 (Socket M2) 
Graphics
4096MB (4GB) Radeon RX 460 Graphics (XFX Pine Group)
Storage
931GB (1TB) TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 ATA Device (SATA)
2794GB (3TB) TOSHIBA DT01ACA300 ATA Device (SATA)
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
YouTube Channel

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new.)

-Thanks, Kyran

Did you made an update or something like this and after this you can´t record or it just happend to be that weird?

Please fix your post for night theme users. Edit your post, highlight your text, and hit the "Remove Format" button located just left of the size drop down box.

On topic:

2 hours ago, Itz.Krayon said:

I don't know why this is happening, but lately I haven't been able to record videos anymore. I try but i get random freezing and bad quality, as well as audio hang every now and then. I didn't have this problem a while back, and this just started happening. I will run 60 FPS, and record at 30 FPS, but there's so much freezing and stuttering in the recording it doesn't look like or run in 30 FPS. I've tried a number of number of recording softwares, i've also tried GPU and CPU encoding (h.265 and h.264) and I get the same results.

The issue is likely your FX processor struggling to encode the video, but since you mention being able to record previously, I will ask the following:

• When was the last time you defragmented your drives?
  • Do certain affected games look better than others when recorded at 30 FPS?
  • What are your CPU and GPU temps like?
  • What recording suites have you tried? With what encoding settings?
  • Is your storage drive running out of space? (Around 90%+ usage)

Please quote or mention me if you would like a timely reply. Thank you!

12 hours ago, TBA said:

Please fix your post for night theme users. Edit your post, highlight your text, and hit the "Remove Format" button located just left of the size drop down box.

On topic:

The issue is likely your FX processor struggling to encode the video, but since you mention being able to record previously, I will ask the following:

• When was the last time you defragmented your drives?
  • Do certain affected games look better than others when recorded at 30 FPS?
  • What are your CPU and GPU temps like?
  • What recording suites have you tried? With what encoding settings?
  • Is your storage drive running out of space? (Around 90%+ usage)
  • The last time my drives were defragmented was a week ago,and they are both at 1% fragmentation.
  • My encoding settings are usually 9-11mbs and it's i used to do 30mbs just fine, i use h.264 (amd) and h.265 (amd) and have the same result
  • All my games are affected by this problem, and get worse with CPU usage, even when dropping resolution.
  • My CPU and GPU temps both stay between 50-68 Celsius
  • And i have tried, AMD ReLive, Xbox recording, OBS, Fraps, Bandicam, and Dxtory, all having the same problem
  • And all my hardrives have about half of their space left, but i specifically record with the 3TB, which also has the 20mbs higher write speed. 

3 hours ago, Sadleast said:

Did you made an update or something like this and after this you can´t record or it just happend to be that weird?

I just kinda got on my PC a week or two ago, and tried my usual 8 hour recording session, and realized that they were all really fuzzy, choppy, and the audio was terrible, hasn't been fixed since.

3 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

-Thread moved to Troubleshooting.

Woops! Sorry! I knew I would mess it up somehow! Thanks!