Amplifier problems

Lil Rico

I recently got this PYLE PFA300 amp in the mail and i plug everything in and i plug the speaker in the positive and negative clip and trys to play audio through my aux an no sound so i switch to negative and negative still no sound then i switch to positive positive and my song plays through the speaker.

Quite weird here is a link to the manual i found online https://www.carid.com/images/pyle/amplifiers/pdf/pfa300-users-manual.pdf

OK so if i've understood you correctly your saying you get no output when wired like this:

aud2.jpg.deef87621e9636857419cc8f0560a9f1.jpg

but you do like this

aud1.jpg.91d7550513af12575e0e0068fd050bcd.jpg

If that is the case there is something very wrong with it

technicaly you could mix-up the "+" & "-" on each channel and get sound but "+" & "+" no way. if its new return it

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

28 minutes ago, MrMarriarty said:

OK so if i've understood you correctly your saying you get no output when wired like this:

aud2.jpg.deef87621e9636857419cc8f0560a9f1.jpg

but you do like this

aud1.jpg.91d7550513af12575e0e0068fd050bcd.jpg

If that is the case there is something very wrong with it

technicaly you could mix-up the "+" & "-" on each channel and get sound but "+" & "+" no way. if its new return it

u are right i have it "+" "+" and it plays sound but it does not "+" "-" 

7 minutes ago, Terico Dudley said:

u are right i have it "+" "+" and it plays sound but it does not "+" "-" 

send it back something is either not wired correctly in the device or something has shorted out

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

12 hours ago, MrMarriarty said:

send it back something is either not wired correctly in the device or something has shorted out

Already called in for a return waiting on a response now.