Fan Control Hub

Sonicking157
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
1 minute ago, Sonicking157 said:

What's a good fan hub that would let me control all fan speeds? I on running 2 Corsair SP 120mm, 1 Corsair AF 120mm, and a Corsair H110i.

Your motherboard usually is your best option with the built in fan control options. If you have 3 pin fans though fan controllers such as the NZXT Grid+ V2 or if you want to stick with Corsair link the Commander Mini are good options. 

What's a good fan hub that would let me control all fan speeds? I on running 2 Corsair SP 120mm, 1 Corsair AF 120mm, and a Corsair H110i (which I'm not sure of what types of plugs I'll need to fully control it). My Motherboard is a MSI Z97 PC Mate which has 3 System fan heads (2 three pins 1 four pin) and 2 CPU fan heads (4 pin)

1 minute ago, Sonicking157 said:

What's a good fan hub that would let me control all fan speeds? I on running 2 Corsair SP 120mm, 1 Corsair AF 120mm, and a Corsair H110i.

Your motherboard usually is your best option with the built in fan control options. If you have 3 pin fans though fan controllers such as the NZXT Grid+ V2 or if you want to stick with Corsair link the Commander Mini are good options.