Custom built PC

Hi, 

I am trying to build a computer, please assist me to get best/cost effective PC. 

My purpose to build the PC is to study Windows server on it. I will install windows server on the PC or will use any virtual machine. 

Please assist me to build PC. 
So far, I have decided to buy following parts and please assist me to buy rest of them. 

Motherboard: ASUS STRIX ROG B350-F GAMING Motherboard. 

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 

Ram: 8GB DDR4 CORSAIR (2400) 

HD: SSD SAMSUNG 960 M.2 (250GB) 

Display card: Please suggest me to buy a graphic card, I have no idea about it. I just need a basic card, which could help me with my study things and may be to watch movies in good 1080 Blue Ray print. Honestly, that is the maximum what I do. I will be connecting by 43" of Haier TV via HDMI cable. 

Cabinet: As I am using AMD AM4 B350 ATX gaming motherboard, which is ATX. So, please suggest me cost effective Cabinet. 

SMPS: I guess the total power consumption for this PC will not be more than 500W, I am not sure but that is what I have calculated on cooler master power consumption site. Kindly suggest me a best SMPS/power supply. 

Cooler: There is one fan with Ryzen 5 1400, I am not sure if I would require to put some kinda cooler in PC or not. Please suggest me the right thing for best performance. 

UPS: I have seen a few UPS online, please suggest if I should by a 1.5 KVA, 1KVA, 800VA or 600VA UPS.

Hi, 

I am trying to build a computer, please assist me to get best/cost effective PC. 

My purpose to build the PC is to study Windows server on it. I will install windows server on the PC or will use any virtual machine. 

Please assist me to build PC. 
So far, I have decided to buy following parts and please assist me to buy rest of them. 

Motherboard: ASUS STRIX ROG B350-F GAMING Motherboard. 

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 

Ram: 8GB DDR4 CORSAIR (2400) 

HD: SSD SAMSUNG 960 M.2 (250GB) 

Display card: Please suggest me to buy a graphic card, I have no idea about it. I just need a basic card, which could help me with my study things and may be to watch movies in good 1080 Blue Ray print. Honestly, that is the maximum what I do. I will be connecting by 43" of Haier TV via HDMI cable. 

Cabinet: As I am using AMD AM4 B350 ATX gaming motherboard, which is ATX. So, please suggest me cost effective Cabinet. 

SMPS: I guess the total power consumption for this PC will not be more than 500W, I am not sure but that is what I have calculated on cooler master power consumption site. Kindly suggest me a best SMPS/power supply. 

Cooler: There is one fan with Ryzen 5 1400, I am not sure if I would require to put some kinda cooler in PC or not. Please suggest me the right thing for best performance. 

UPS: I have seen a few UPS online, please suggest if I should by a 1.5 KVA, 1KVA, 800VA or 600VA UPS.

Oh okay, a GTX 1060 would be just fine. 

Graphics cards are being really overpriced, especially AMD cards, because of cryptocurrency mining. So please don't buy a graphics card that is way over the MSRP.

I'd actually try to get a used GPU if you can, save a few hundred bucks. I got a used GTX 970 for $100 USD recently on Craigslist.

I would recommend a GTX 1060 or a 1050 ti depending on your budget. I don't think you need a ups unless you have a specific purpose for it.

Also, do you speak english or are you using translator?

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

I would also recommend a 650 watt power supply such as the evga supernova, so should you upgrade in the future, it will be sufficient. 

For a cooler I would recommend the hyper 212 Evo, which is one of the best budget coolers.

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

Thank you so much Thermosman for your kind help and I am not using any translator.

1 hour ago, BhawNeet said:

How is AMD XFX Radeon R7 250 1GB DDR5?

bad

Please change the formatting in the first post. It's near illegible for dark theme users. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

Psu - 2017 corsair CM450

GPU - RX 550, rx 460, gtx 1030, gtx 1050

Case - meshify C

Cpu cooler - stock

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious