are they enough?

Versti

is a 1 140mm intake and 1 120mm exhaust enough to cool a gtx 1060(slightly overclocked) and a ryzen 1700(not overclocked)?

btw the psu is taking air from the outside, not the inside, so it shouldnt affect it.

and im gonna be streaming so its gonna kinda be more hot.

Usually it's the other way around, 140 in the back and 120 in the front but it doesn't matter that much.

I'm sure you'll be fine, wouldn't be bad to get an additional intake fan however.

Just now, tarmacd said:

Yes. Unless it is going to be subjected to unreasonably high ambient temperatures, it should be fine.

thank you for your response :)

Just now, MVPernula said:

Usually it's the other way around, 140 in the back and 120 in the front but it doesn't matter that much.

I'm sure you'll be fine, wouldn't be bad to get an additional intake fan however.

i was gonna get a 270r and get another 2 extra fans(4 total) with it , but it doesnt have ANY air filters other than the psu one, so decided to get the 400c with no extra fans (only the 140mm and the 120mm) cuz it has dem dank filters, which i like..

cuz im on a budget.. of course..

9 minutes ago, Versti said:

i was gonna get a 270r and get another 2 extra fans(4 total) with it , but it doesnt have ANY air filters other than the psu one, so decided to get the 400c with no extra fans (only the 140mm and the 120mm) cuz it has dem dank filters, which i like..

cuz im on a budget.. of course..

That's totally fine, are there any other things you have to consider within your budget?

Honestly one more intake fan is all you need, (3 total).

If you get an additional 140mm (the 400c supports 2x 140mm front) you'll have what you need :)

2 hours ago, MVPernula said:

That's totally fine, are there any other things you have to consider within your budget?

Honestly one more intake fan is all you need, (3 total).

If you get an additional 140mm (the 400c supports 2x 140mm front) you'll have what you need :)

alright, thank you for your help, ill see if i can squeeze a fan into my budget