Tutorial for setting up 2 storage units?

IHirs

Is there any tutorial for how to setup the software side of having hdd and ssd so i can decide the stuff i want on the ssd?

If you're using Windows, you can move the locations of your libraries including your Documents, Downloads, Desktop, etc. to your hdd. http://informedtechie.co.uk/moving-windows-10-libraries-onto-another-drive/

When installing applications, you will usually get the option to choose where it's installed. Applications are generally installed to the C: drive by default. I personally make a Games folder on my D: drive and that's where my games would go. If you're using a platform like steam, you can go into the settings to make your default library folder direct to a folder on your hdd. 

Moved to Storage Devices.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

For the most part you just need to change the download/save/install locations in any software that downloads/saves/installs things. So for things like Steam and Origin, you need to go into the program's settings to point it to the folder you want it to store things in. When installing software, you need to specify where to install it. Sometimes that may be under a "custom" or "advanced" install option while going through the setup/install wizard. For your internet browser, you just need to go into the settings and change the default save location. 

It's basically impossible to create a tutorial for it all as you have to change things for each piece of software, so it's impossible to cover them all. 

You can change your libraries locations in Windows, but if you change the download locations for software, you shouldn't need to worry about that much.