My Ryzen Build

smartroad

So I have pretty much finished my build. My first build with a window so I have tried (maybe not successfully yet!) to tidy up the cables as best I can. The hardware can been seen here: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/TL6Bnn 

This is also the first machine I have built with the latest fad that makes a PC at least 25% faster, RGB LIGHTING!!! I had a 5 meter reel of RGB LEDs for a totally un related project and needed only about 2ish of them. With some of the remainder I made a small adaptor to connect to the motherboards case RGB header. Purple FTW :D I love purple :P 

Currently it has an AIO CPU cooler with a 240 Radiator. I am trying to justify to myself changing that to a full custom waterloop including the graphics card as well. I just can't justify the cost as the GPU runs without getting super hot anyway and is clocked at just under 2000MHz. The only reason I can think of is to do it to tidy up the way the pipes are currently coming out of the CPU block/pump. You can also see my slightly janky 80mm fan for the CPU VRMs to help keep them cooler under load. I say janky, it is mounted with a 3D printed bracket that connects to the 140mm fan at the back - the real janky time was when I had the 80mm fan jammed between the CPU block and 140mm fan LOL.

Overall I am happy with it and have some options for the future ;)

IMAG0265a.thumb.jpg.871168ce6f5e8f5ee102685ac2da08ff.jpg

Ryzen 1700 4GHz OC, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 Motherboard, Corsair 32GB 3000MHz RAM, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super

Alienware 13 R3, 7700HQ, 16GB 2667MHz RAM, GTX 1060 6GB