Windows XP and AHCI Driver Problem

Edgecybe231

hi, i just built my new PC, PC Specs:

Msi z77a-g43 mobo

intel core i3 3225

samsung 840 pro 256 gb

and 2x 1tb seagate barracuda

installing windows XP

so of course XP doesnt support ahci mode nativly so i need to install the driver on to a floppy and do it that way because im going to install windows to my ssd. every time i do that i get a blue screen with the error code 0x0000007B.

also dont say "move to windows 7" because i need it for drivers and DOS programs.

There's literally NO software that is supported by windows 7/8? Not even emulators or the same software ran in compatibility mode? I find it hard to believe that XP is your only option.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

well yes, unless i buy all new laser printers just to use it for windows 7 and win 7 doesn't have DOS!

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Glad I could help :)