Can't overclock my I7 4770k

I can't seem to overclock my 4770k, no matter what CPU frequency I try it crashes during stress testing, I'm trying frequencys such as 4.4ghz at 1.25v all the way up to 1.35v, and yet it still crashes. I have also tried a lot lower frequency such as 4.0ghz at around the same volts as before and it still crashes. I am using intel burn test and prime 95 to stress test.

Specs
I7 4770k
980ti (oc)
16gb corsair value select ram 
Evga 600w PSU
Z97-pro-gamer motherboard 
Windows 10, m.2 600p
Corsair hydro 105 AOI

i'd steer away from p95 for the ol' 4770k's, mine didn't like it much and ran like a furnace. might well be that you've unfortunately lost the silicon lottery and are unable to OC, could be an issue with your mobo or power delivery settings in the bios etc. hard to nail down when overclocking

I remember mine needed around 1.275 to hold 4.2 and I believe it's currently sitting around 1.2975 or 1.3050 or some such at 4.4, it's been a while

What thermals are you reading at the crashes? Sometimes, thermal throttling will crash the system. I've had instances where the voltage was set too high, and then the CPU would downclock, and then the system would throw a "watchdog_timeout_exception" at me. Also, try adjusting the AIO so that the tubes aren't bent at the pump or the plate. That can cause inefficient cooling.