My system is loud!

orangecat

So I'm the kind of guy who uses the stock fans that comes with his case and now I cant stand it. The fans are loud and don't even move to much air. I'm looking for some fans that are quiet and good performance. I know Noctua is a good brand but they are ugly and expensive. I mean 20$ for a single 120mm fan is a bit much and I do understand that Noctua is a premium brand. So what I'm asking is dose anyone know of some good reputable fans that will be good for a 300R that are near dead silent the only thing I want to hear is my storage drives.

PS: If the fans are good for water cooling that would be a plus I may never run water cooling but I don't want to buy new fans if I decide to put them on a RAD.

The most important thing for a silent PC is the speed you are running your fans at. More fans and better coolers for CPU and GPU lets you turn down the fans.

you can use corsair sp120 quiet edition/low noise adapter... bitfenix spectre pro... if you can get some phobya fans... and the silverstone air penetrators are a good choice too.... there's a cheap, led 120mm enermax fan that is quiet and very affordable, enermax t.b. silence... are kind of a good choice too, around 10us bucks

you can use the corsair sp120 quiet edition/low noise adater.. bitfenix spectre pro... if you can get some phobya... the silverstone air penetrators are a good choice too... there are some enermax 120mm led fans that are quiet and more ecenomical, enermax t.b. silence, around 10us bucks each!

the best choice for rads are the silverstones and the corsair sp120s... next, the bitfenix...

Consider Gelid Wings too, that's what I am going to buy coupling then with ap121 for directed airflow and noctua nf-f12 for where I can't see them. (I am planning a UV blue themed watercooling build)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

• 3 weeks later...

I would get some BitFenix Spectre fans. They are super cheap (under 10$) and perform very quiet. Also, if you wanna save some $$$, you can buy a fan controller to control the stock fans you have and slow their speed down to reduce noise.