I would rather not

Arshdeep

This is more or less of a rant.

Is not everyone tired of unfinished products and games? Is everyone not tired of my bad post, spellings, and bad fonts? That aside, when was the last time you picked up a game or product, and it worked as advertised. This time did exist. And everything was just as close to our complex systems as it was back in the day as it is now.

-Hoping they next CoD would follow Quantum and physics mechanics and "innovate"

-Hoping that the next patch will properly fix battlefield 

-Hoping that GTA V will come out on P.C.

I understand the stress of serves on/or lunch, issues that a billion or so people may have, load on servers as well, and such testings for use of public. But still, don;t forget that a perfect product, retest several hundreds-thousands of times is better than a midoker (mid-ish, alright-ish product) and rushed product. We should take responsibility and for the (marketing) stress of other corps and such, but why don't corps. take their own time and not worry about others. A month late product is always better than a "okay, I guess it will do."

Their was a time, where people still, believe it or not, people got what was aspected out of their product. If not, they didn;t buy form that corp./retailer as it was their money and mind set. I may not be the best decision, but it is what they infact did.

Would you not agree....?

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

EDIT: Every time I lunch Battlefield 4, after one match, the game just crashes each and every time with out a pattern change.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

People's expectations can be set too high on things. They expect things to work - when things don't go their way, they get upset and potentially even switch to another company over the little issue. If things aren't working a lot, fine. But if they slip every once in a while, so what?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

dis inglish es gud

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

People's expectations can be set too high on things. They expect things to work - when things don't go their way, they get upset and potentially even switch to another company over the little issue. If things aren't working a lot, fine. But if they slip every once in a while, so what?

I understand. But shouldn't at least some game work properly? A lot of the times, these companies don;t prepare for lunch at all, just patch after patch, and sometimes even that isn't found. (Why do CoD players still buy CoD over and over again. No matter what people say about them, their is something attached.)

uwotm8

Mate.

dis inglish es gud

no anin't iot duudue

I understand. But shouldn't at least some game work properly? A lot of the times, these companies don;t prepare for lunch at all, just patch after patch, and sometimes even that isn't found. (Why do CoD players still buy CoD over and over again. No matter what people say about them, their is something attached.)

I know, it's a big shame EA doesn't prepare for lunch. Like, even a ham sandwich, anything!

I know, it's a big shame EA doesn't prepare for lunch. Like, even a ham sandwich, anything!

Exactly.

Mate.

no anin't iot duudue

Lol people who try and correct engrishua need a slap in the face.

& nope don't really care. if a games crap it's crap. I dont pay for them anyhow.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol people who try and correct engrishua need a slap in the face.

& nope don't really care. if a games crap it's crap. I dont pay for them anyhow.

I see.

I wasn't correct him.

Bf4 was rushed by EA. We all know this. Dice is doing their damndest to fix the problems you're encountering. And you're crashing ever time you launch it? I haven't crashed in a month.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I see.

I wasn't correct him.

I know he was correcting you lmao. rather moking the english

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know he was correcting you lmao. rather moking the english

Well that hurts.

its okay i kiss the hurts

I would also wait for a late launch instead of having an unprepared product at launch.

Well, apparently corps. release these products and we all buy/live with them. I bought both Battleifled 4 + premium at retail pre-order.

Just curious what is your native language?

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I LOLd so hard reading this.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M