Buzzing sound in the left ear cup (Qpad-qh90)

So as the title states there is a faint buzzing sound that I can hear sometimes when no music or sounds are playing (I'm using a Qpad QH-90). The strange thing is, the buzzing sound stops when I touch the metal part of my keyboard

(Corsar k70). Does anyone know what causes this and if it can be fixed?

24 minutes ago, David Nilsson said:

So as the title states there is a faint buzzing sound that I can hear sometimes when no music or sounds are playing (I'm using a Qpad QH-90). The strange thing is, the buzzing sound stops when I touch the metal part of my keyboard

(Corsar k70). Does anyone know what causes this and if it can be fixed?

Are they connected via USB to the keyboard? if yes try connecting them direct to PC and see if the problem continues.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

32 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

Are they connected via USB to the keyboard? if yes try connecting them direct to PC and see if the problem continues.

"via usb to the keyboard" what? they are connected to the 3.5mm jack on my pc dont know what your talking about

37 minutes ago, David Nilsson said:

"via usb to the keyboard" what? they are connected to the 3.5mm jack on my pc dont know what your talking about

there is a lot of headsets that connect to the pc via usb :) I have ones that connect  via usb port thats why i am asking, and k70 has an extra usb port thats why i am asking.

If you rotate the 3.5mm jack does it buzz after you let go in every position?

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

Haven't tried to rotate them, but my k70 does not feature a usb port