PC won't boot.. :/

MagicTape

I recently saved up all my money to buy all the parts i need to build my first gaming PC. I watched so many videos about how to install it and the case build installations and everything. But when I go to power on the PC it doesn't do anything! I've tried lots of things like trying to start up the PC with a screwdriver and hitting the power prong things that way and nothing still happened. I've tried the RAM and made sure that everything was plugged in all the way. If you have any questions that could help discover the situation and I'll reply as fast as possible. Thank you.

when you press the power button or short with the screw driver do any lights come on, or any fans spin slightly, or there is no sign of life at all?

9 minutes ago, nicknfs said:

when you press the power button or short with the screw driver do any lights come on, or any fans spin slightly, or there is no sign of life at all?

No life at all

This may sound obvious but did you switch the power on on the psu.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

When i was building my first pc i forgot to plug in my 8pin power connector.Also make sure your jumping the correct pins. Also check that the switch is in the on position on the psu, yeah sounds obvious but sometimes made me panic.

Just now, Vandorlot said:

This may sound obvious but did you switch the power on on the psu.

Yes

Send a link to your build.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

If there is still no life try jumping the psu to see if the fan spins up on the power supply. Like in this video

If im breaking the forum rules with the video ill remove it.

If nothing at all turns on it can be your mobo or psu maybe you can get a cheap psu from a nearby microcenter or something like that and try to use the new psu.

My Rig

Peripherals

It would be interesting what was wrong with the pc. May you update when you get it working plz?