Im having some problems with my computer

ImPo55iBL3

Last year i bought an A10-7700k with 2x4gb ram in dual channel, at the time it was perfect since I only play league of legends and sometimes cs go with friends. In cs I was easily getting 60+ fps all the time. Last weak i bought a 1030 since it was on sale. My problem is that no matter the video settings in cs go, all maxed or lowest possible I get random stutters and 50-70 fps. I was getting more fps with only the apu. I really dont understand. In league i get a lot more fps on higher settings. I know cs go is a cpu intensive game but the cpu didnt change, i get lower fps, and cs go only uses like 40-60% of my cpu. 

I hope the deal was amazing as thats worse than 1050/Ti which is real GTX aka gaming GPU. Anyway, latest drivers?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I hope the deal was amazing as thats worse than 1050/Ti which is real GTX aka gaming GPU. Anyway, latest drivers?

I believe it was worth it since in my country with the sale i was saying the gt 1030 cost me 2 times less than if I were to buy a gtx 1050 and 3 times less if i were to buy 1050 ti, and I have the latest drivers yes.

9 hours ago, ImPo55iBL3 said:

I believe it was worth it since in my country with the sale i was saying the gt 1030 cost me 2 times less than if I were to buy a gtx 1050 and 3 times less if i were to buy 1050 ti, and I have the latest drivers yes.

GT cards aren't meant for gaming. They are really only for systems lacking iGPU or which need to run more monitors than what mobo supports. I looked where it is according to Passmarks testing and GT1030 is worse than GTX750/Ti. Which are 2 generation older cards.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

GT cards aren't meant for gaming. They are really only for systems lacking iGPU or which need to run more monitors than what mobo supports. I looked where it is according to Passmarks testing and GT1030 is worse than GTX750/Ti. Which are 2 generation older cards.

This isn't what i was asking and considering the 750 ti costs 2 times as much as gt 1030 its prefect

1 minute ago, ImPo55iBL3 said:

This isn't what i was asking and considering the 750 ti costs 2 times as much as gt 1030 its prefect

Answer to your question is: GPU just isn't performing at same level as your APU was. There isn't more to it. GT series isn't meant for gaming. You aren't first with issues after getting GT series GPU.

Solutions: Lower resolution. Check if GPU is at 100% usage all the time.

CPU being used only 40-60% means GPU is bottlenecking it.

Out of curiosity, is 750 priced at same level with 1050 if its twice the price for 1030? Your pricing seems to be close to what the differences are here, but since 750 is 3 years old, I can't see retail prices for it anymore.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv