Is This Mouse & Keyboard Right For Me?

I would appreciate some feedback on my mouse and keyboard choices please.

What I am looking for in a keyboard:

• Tactile but non-clicky keys (Brown, Clear)
  • Dedicated volume and few media keys
  • Clean look, nothing over-the-top
  • Less Macro keys, the better
  • Backlighting
  • Wrist-rest would be nice
  • Standard (With Numpad)

I plan to buy: Corsair Vengeance K70 - Brown Keys

What I am looking for in a mouse:

• Great sensor but also has a reasonable DPI
  • Clean look (Not too many buttons/designs/logos)
  • Palm grip compatible

I plan to buy: Mionix NAOS 8200

Thanks in advance.

I can vouch for the build quality of corsairs keyboards at least. My k60 is one of the most solidly built things I own.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Looks good to me. You can also look a the Logitech G710+

G710+ and a G400/G400s is a great combo.

I've been directed towards that keyboard a few times now, I just personally don't like the color scheme on it. I can get over the aesthetics if it works really well. Any thoughts on its functionality? What would I gain from going with the G710+ instead of the K70?

Same goes for the mouse, it seems like a very solid mouse. Only thing is I wanted to have my new pc go with the rest of my peripherals, which is the color scheme: black.

I've been directed towards that keyboard a few times now, I just personally don't like the color scheme on it. I can get over the aesthetics if it works really well. Any thoughts on its functionality? What would I gain from going with the G710+ instead of the K70?

Same goes for the mouse, it seems like a very solid mouse. Only thing is I wanted to have my new pc go with the rest of my peripherals, which is the color scheme: black.

I haven't yet got a G710+ but you should ask @Ssoele @looney since they both have one :D

\

I haven't yet got a G710+ but you should ask @Ssoele @looney since they both have one :D

I will do that thank you for your help and quick response.

G710+ Is very nice, but its up to you to decide whether or not it fits the clean looks and less macro key requirements :)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

G710+ Is very nice, but its up to you to decide whether or not it fits the clean looks and less macro key requirements :)

From all this talk about the G710+ and the G400. I think I will buy them, I can look over the aethetics and if I get them both they will at least math eachother. As for the macro keys, I can live with a strip of them.

Now, mouse pads... I wish to get something good, do they matter as much? I wish to get your guys' thoughts on this as well Kang,Nicholas Marzio and Flojer0.

From all this talk about the G710+ and the G400. I think I will buy them, I can look over the aethetics and if I get them both they will at least math eachother. As for the macro keys, I can live with a strip of them.

Now, mouse pads... I wish to get something good, do they matter as much?

I would recommend to just get a steelseries mouse pad of your preference (I prefer hard plastic) and make sure it fits your sensor type.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I would recommend to just get a steelseries mouse pad of your preference (I prefer hard plastic) and make sure it fits your sensor type.

Thanks for the suggestion, I checked my go-to tech store and the Steelseries QCK mousepad is their most popular mousepad. I feel good about that.

Thanks to everyone for their help, I feel good about my choices now. I will buy the Logitech G710+ and the G400s with a Steelseries QCK mousepad.

Thanks for the suggestion, I checked my go-to tech store and the Steelseries QCK mousepad is their most popular mousepad. I feel good about that.

Thanks to everyone for their help, I feel good about my choices now. I will buy the Logitech G710+ and the G400s with a Steelseries QCK mousepad.

just a heads up the QCK is a mousepad that has a lot of friction and you may or may not like that.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

just a heads up the QCK is a mousepad that has a lot of friction and you may or may not like that.

Thanks buddy, ill watch out for that, it isnt a huge deal, I can just return it within 7 days.

Thanks buddy, ill watch out for that, it isnt a huge deal, I can just return it within 7 days.

yea nothing big and its acutally better if you care about pinpoint accuracy rather than speed. just a matter of preference thats all :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

yea nothing big and its acutally better if you care about pinpoint accuracy rather than speed. just a matter of preference thats all :)

Yeh I would rather have accuracy over speed unless its just painfully slow.

Yeh I would rather have accuracy over speed unless its just painfully slow.

The added friction is definitely noticeable and u WILL feel it a lot. But if u get used to it its not too bad

Specs of my PC: