IRQL Not Less Or Equal BSOD?

I keep getting this BSOD when playing Battlegrounds, usually happens when i'm not moving or touching the keyboard for a bit of time

I ran AIDA64 (FPU, CPU, System Memory, and Cache) for 7 hours with no issue whatsoever so I have no clue what can be causing this here's the event viewer details

I also attached the .DMP file for the BSOD

081417-4890-01.dmp

- <System>
  <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
  <EventID>41</EventID>
  <Version>5</Version>
  <Level>1</Level>
  <Task>63</Task>
  <Opcode>0</Opcode>
  <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-08-15T05:42:33.315933200Z" />
  <EventRecordID>4341</EventRecordID>
  <Correlation />
  <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
  <Channel>System</Channel>
  <Computer>Vague</Computer>
  <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data Name="BugcheckCode">10</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x17fffe7fef8</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xff</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff80140bb6722</Data>
  <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
  <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
  <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
  <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
  <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
  <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
  <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

10900k 5.0ghz OC | ASUS Strix Z490 | NVIDIA 4090 FE | 4x16GB Corsair Vengeance PRO (3200MHz)

Could be RAM. I got the same error when I had a stick of bad ram. (unsupported by ryzen).

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

1 minute ago, Imbellis said:

Could be RAM. I got the same error when I had a stick of bad ram. (unsupported by ryzen).

I have a intel but is there anyway to confirm that or check?

10900k 5.0ghz OC | ASUS Strix Z490 | NVIDIA 4090 FE | 4x16GB Corsair Vengeance PRO (3200MHz)

Just now, xovague said:

I have a intel but is there anyway to confirm that or check?

What CPU and stick of RAM do you have?

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Just now, Imbellis said:

What CPU and stick of RAM do you have?

7700k and corsair vengeance 

Just now, xovague said:

7700k and corsair vengeance 

Both of those should work fine together. If you haven't tried some of these - it may fix it: https://neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/

7 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

Both of those should work fine together. If you haven't tried some of these - it may fix it: https://neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/

That's a lot of possibilities does my dump file help any to narrow it down?

also what does disabling memory cache do? 

1 minute ago, BubblyCharizard said:

did you try to OC the CPU?

this could happen if you don't have enough power to the RAM after an OC

I currently have it OC to 4.8ghz

2 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

try gently increasing the RAM voltage in small increments until it's stable

faster RAM might help too

The thing is it happens so random when playing that I would have to sit there for more than an hour to find out if it freezes or not it's not a constant crash or something that I can expect quickly, but when I set my Ram to 2666mhz I didn't mess with the voltage I assumed it does it automatically

2 minutes ago, xovague said:

The thing is it happens so random when playing that I would have to sit there for more than an hour to find out if it freezes or not it's not a constant crash or something that I can expect quickly, but when I set my Ram to 2666mhz I didn't mess with the voltage I assumed it does it automatically

that's the excitement of an overclock.....sitting there patiently waiting for it to fail :P although in all honesty, there's really no other way to find out if its stable

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

that's the excitement of an overclock.....sitting there patiently waiting for it to fail :P although in all honesty, there's really no other way to find out if its stable

I have no idea how to read DMP files but most people solve this issue by examining them

Just now, xovague said:

I have no idea how to read DMP files but most people solve this issue by examining them

that's usually when they look for a driver/software issus (such as a memory leak) but if it only happens with an overclock, then it clearly isn't something that can be debugged easily with a memory dump

5 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

that's usually when they look for a driver/software issus (such as a memory leak) but if it only happens with an overclock, then it clearly isn't something that can be debugged easily with a memory dump

I don't think it's a OC cause it was working fine yesterday with no BSOD and I was playing for quite a few hours, I installed the latest NVIDIA driver today but that's the only thing that was installed today before this started happening

1 minute ago, xovague said:

I don't think it's a OC cause it was working fine yesterday with no BSOD and I was playing for quite a few hours, I installed the latest NVIDIA driver today but that's the only thing that was installed today before this started happening

that could be it....try downgrading the driver and see if the issue still persists

1 minute ago, BubblyCharizard said:

that could be it....try downgrading the driver and see if the issue still persists

I'll give that shot tomorrow after work but I'm hoping maybe someone can take a look at the DMP just in case if they see something that might be the reason of the cause, cause personally I don't believe it's an OC issue I ran stress tests to prove stability 

6 hours ago, Imbellis said:

Yep same here.

6 hours ago, xovague said:

The thing is it happens so random when playing that I would have to sit there for more than an hour to find out if it freezes or not it's not a constant crash

I had literally the same symptoms trying to use my old kit of DDR4 from my previous rig into my Ryzen system.  Its most def a RAM issue.

2 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

Yep same here.

I had literally the same symptoms trying to use my old kit of DDR4 from my previous rig into my Ryzen system.  Its most def a RAM issue.

Will memtest be able to see if that's the answer or not?

Just now, xovague said:

Will memtest be able to see if that's the answer or not?

Yeah most likely.  If it even fails on a single pass one of your dimms is bad as that corsair kit should work.  If you really wanted to check you could even see if your kit is on the QVL for your motherboard just to be sure.

4 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

Yeah most likely.  If it even fails on a single pass one of your dimms is bad as that corsair kit should work.  If you really wanted to check you could even see if your kit is on the QVL for your motherboard just to be sure.

Yeah it's definitely compatible, guess I have to run a ram test