Please help unkown driver

MrMcArtur
Go to solution Solved by RileyTheFox,
2 minutes ago, MrMcArtur said:

Ok so ive tried everything to connectt my ethernet but it doesnt work. Ive figured out the issue. Outdated ethernet driver. The issue is I dont know which driver it is because it says unkown (in device manager) I also dont have internet so I cant download a driver identifier program. (Also I cant do the offline scan becasue the computer with internet is the only windows i have)

Does anyone know which driver I have to install?

My motherboard is MSI h270 tomahawk arctic

Please help im desperate

Go to MSI's web page on another PC, it can even be in one of those Internet cafes.

Go to the support and downloads section. Download the Ethernet driver for your motherboard and put it on a USB stick. Go to the PC having problems and then run the setup.

Ok so ive tried everything to connectt my ethernet but it doesnt work. Ive figured out the issue. Outdated ethernet driver. The issue is I dont know which driver it is because it says unkown (in device manager) I also dont have internet so I cant download a driver identifier program. (Also I cant do the offline scan becasue the computer with internet is the only windows i have)

Please help im desperate

2 minutes ago, MrMcArtur said:

Please help im desperate

Go to MSI's web page on another PC, it can even be in one of those Internet cafes.

Go to the support and downloads section. Download the Ethernet driver for your motherboard and put it on a USB stick. Go to the PC having problems and then run the setup.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

1 minute ago, EvilCat70 said:

Im having trouble finding it. Can you please post a link of where i can download it

1 minute ago, MrMcArtur said:

Im having trouble finding it. Can you please post a link of where i can download it

Nevermind found it. Thanks fam appreciate it