Pc crashed when i stress whole pc

When i use aida 64 and i stress out my whole pc it blue screens but when i do them individually to see what the problem is i dont get bsod ?

Then don't use Aida 64.            JK look and your temp when you do it and see what gets super hot or it might be your pulling to much power

It's your hamsters fault!

Alternate theory: Magnetic sun waves hitting your rig in random sequences.

Give us something to work with dude....

temps - system log - dumbfiles - components - ....come on...

1 minute ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

It's your hamsters fault!

Alternate theory: Magnetic sun waves hitting your rig in random sequences.

Give us something to work with dude....

temps - system log - dumbfiles - components - ....come on...

my temps are all under 60 c

I have oc my 6600k to 4.5 ghz

I have oc my ram ( ddr4 2133 ) to 2800 mhz

I have oc my gtx 1050 ti to 1.9 ghz

and i have z270 k6 motherboard from asrock

1 minute ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

my temps are all under 60 c

I have oc my 6600k to 4.5 ghz

I have oc my ram ( ddr4 2133 ) to 2800 mhz

I have oc my gtx 1050 ti to 1.9 ghz

and i have z270 k6 motherboard from asrock

rewind all overclocks to stock setting and try aida again. then start tuning it up again till it fails once more.

but since you are overclocking you should know that stuff already, which makes me wonder why you need help here ?!?!?

1 minute ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

rewind all overclocks to stock setting and try aida again. then start tuning it up again till it fails once more.

but since you are overclocking you should know that stuff already, which makes me wonder why you need help here ?!?!?

im not really that farmilliar with overclocking ram, and i think that is where i might of gone wrong but i am really confused because i stressed the ram with aida 64 and it ran perfectly

im not really that farmilliar with overclocking ram, and i think that is where i might of gone wrong but i am really confused because i stressed the ram with aida 64 and it ran perfectly

3 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

rewind all overclocks to stock setting and try aida again

It is probably not getting enough voltage.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

5 minutes ago, LUUD18 said:

It is probably not getting enough voltage.

Yeah, i havent touched the voltage on the ram, what would you reccomend i set it to ?

3 minutes ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

Yeah, i havent touched the voltage on the ram, what would you reccomend i set it to ?

I don't know. I never overclock my ram.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

5 minutes ago, LUUD18 said:

I don't know. I never overclock my ram.

what is the reason for that? and do you reccomend i follow suite 

What's that 1050ti clocked at out of the box ? OC'd to 1.9 seems a bit high.

Try stress testing it on games instead and let it be if stable, snythetic tests are, synthetic, and ultimately not too useful. It works the other way around too in some cases where you can manage a stable OC under synthetic tests but it'll crash in game. Different games may require their own overclock settings too.

2 minutes ago, strat guy said:

What's that 1050ti clocked at out of the box ? OC'd to 1.9 seems a bit high.

Try stress testing it on games instead and let it be if stable, snythetic tests are, synthetic, and ultimately not too useful. It works the other way around too in some cases where you can manage a stable OC under synthetic tests but it'll crash in game. Different games may require their own overclock settings too.

i got a really god chip, they usually come at 1.3 ghz  but mine came at 1.8 ghz

3 minutes ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

i got a really god chip, they usually come at 1.3 ghz  but mine came at 1.8 ghz

Like a factory overclocked model, which one ?

Also, is your setup stable under gaming load ?

3 minutes ago, strat guy said:

Like a factory overclocked model, which one ?

Also, is your setup stable under gaming load ?

it was but then i did some overclocking and now everything is unstable even after removing the overclocks

it was but then i did some overclocking and now everything is unstable even after removing the overclocks

What brand is it from, specific model etc ?

BSOD codes?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

26 minutes ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

something about a clock timeout, i didnt scan the qr

Have you looked what event viewer says?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, Gamerguy207 said:

Then don't use Aida 64.            JK look and your temp when you do it and see what gets super hot or it might be your pulling to much power

My temps dont go past 60 c

Disabling the IGP might help. When I've had it turned on my pc sometimes just shut down. I assume it was due to the IGP getting too hot and not being cooled properly. Deactivating fixed it for me.

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

Just now, Jonas_2909 said:

Disabling the IGP might help. When I've had it turned on my pc sometimes just shut down. I assume it was due to the IGP getting too hot and not being cooled properly. Deactivating fixed it for me.

I think i found the problem, i turned  my 6600k oc back down to 4.4 ghz and every seems fine now. Is there a way i can get 6600k to 4.6 ghz by adjusting some settings ( i only played with the multiplier and voltage )

I think i found the problem, i turned  my 6600k oc back down to 4.4 ghz and every seems fine now. Is there a way i can get 6600k to 4.6 ghz by adjusting some settings ( i only played with the multiplier and voltage )

Did you try getting the "last" megahertz using BCLK? And a motherboard with better VRM might help, too...

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

Just now, Jonas_2909 said:

Did you try getting the "last" megahertz using BCLK? And a motherboard with better VRM might help, too...

Bclk ? ( sorry i am still kinda learning this stuff )