Is paying extra for Vega and mining back the extra cash a good idea?

The option is to build a new rig with either Rx570/580 or spend the extra cash for Vega and slowly earn back the extra.

If the hashrate of Vega is true it doesn't take too long to earn it back. A RX570 is actually enough graphic power for a 1080p 75hz freesync monitor that i already have so having a Vega card with performance around gtx1080 would have too much graphic power and the freesync is wasted.

So basically is mining a good idea? (Graphics card did not get jack up the price around here because most ppl in my country doesnt know shit about cryptocurrency.)

And i know i can also mine with Polaris but vega can be much faster and i would feel badass having a high end card

mining is always good as long as its profitable and you're not being an asshole about it 

it'll take at least a month or two of constant mining, probably more since eth is going up and down and getting harder and harder to mine, etc etc

buy vega, game if you want, if not gaming then mine, otherwise .. fold? 

also like vega can power tomorrows games at 1080/75hz and if you upgrade to 1440p/4k then you'll have headroom 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.