Help with my first build [820USD]

CodeMyst

I am planning to build my first PC and I need help verifying if everything is ok and compatible.

Here are the specs:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 [~$216]
  • Motherboard: ASROCK A320M-DGS M-ATX [~$66]
  • GPU: GeForce GTX1050 Zotac OC 2GB DDR5 [~$136]
  • HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB [~$52]
  • RAM:  DDR4 8GB 2133MHz Patriot [~$73]
  • CASE: MS INDUSTRIAL Midi Tower Black Widow [~$53]
  • PSU: Raidmax RX-500XT [~$36]
  • Display: Dell SE2216H VA [~$161]

The whole build is about $820. And that is the highest I can go.

The PC isn't meant for gaming, though I will game a lot. It's mainly for game development and other stuff. This is going to be a huge upgrade from my potato laptop :D

don't get that raidmax, pretty sure quality is rubbish. get an s/m12ii, cx450/550m instead. i'd get a b350 board for overclocking support. other than that it's fine.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, CodeMyst said:

@herman mcpootis Ehh... I can't find those PSUs here. And more quality ones I could find are about $100+...

which website are you buying parts from?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Yeah I converted it so you can see the prices in better perspective. That build is WAAY out of the budget cause prices are huge here :( 

1 minute ago, Leshya said:

Converted? So.. my build is within budget or? Please make this more specific because it is misleading, you say RSD yet the title is USD and now you converted it?

he's buying them from Serbia, so your partslist would be overbudget there.

1 minute ago, CodeMyst said:

Yeah I converted it so you can see the prices in better perspective. That build is WAAY out of the budget cause prices are huge here :( 

how much is it gonna cost to get a cx450m or seasonic s12ii/eco from the UK/germany? i can't find anything decent that is overpriced.

@herman mcpootis Ehh... I have no clue. If I wouldn't have to pay for shipping it would be fine but we all know that's not the case. Especially here. The shipping is gonna cost like 5 times the price of the PSU.

Also I looked a bit on amazon.de and they don't ship to Serbia.

8 minutes ago, CodeMyst said:

@herman mcpootis Ehh... I have no clue. If I wouldn't have to pay for shipping it would be fine but we all know that's not the case. Especially here. The shipping is gonna cost like 5 times the price of the PSU.

Also I looked a bit on amazon.de and they don't ship to Serbia.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CP-9020101-UK-CX450M-Bronze-Certified/dp/B01C3FFOHS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502273833&sr=8-1&keywords=cx450m how's the shipping for this?

@herman mcpootis The fixed cables one doesn't ship to Serbia but the semi-modular one does.

Capture.PNG.dd218ad7ad5d10ac464ae5241202ba67.PNG

Not sure if that's correct information. It's just that I don't really want to buy from other countries (I don't really have a valid reason lol).

@herman mcpootis I can look around on other websites (ebay like) and find a good PSU. There are resellers on there which sell new stuff.