Wd blue 1tb and 128gb Kingston SSD now vs. Seagate 240gb ssd

KneesWeak

I can get a wd blue 1tb for $60, and a kingston ssd now 300 for $70 or I can get a 240gb seagate for $130.  What would be optimal, I run windows 7 and play games.

Get mass storage (About 1TB / 2TB) and get whatever SSD you can buy

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

128gb Kingston SSD $70 vs. Seagate 240gb for $130

Well.. If you can afford it I would get the seagate, it works out pretty much the same $/GB. Also depends on their read and write speeds though to be honest..

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

128gb Kingston SSD $70 vs. Seagate 240gb for $130

Well.. If you can afford it I would get the seagate, it works out pretty much the same $/GB. Also depends on their read and write speeds though to be honest..

no but if I get the the kingston I can also get a 1tb hdd Wd blue or seagate barracuda, with the seagate drive thats all I'd have.  Im giving my wd black to a friend of mine this weekend.

no but if I get the the kingston I can also get a 1tb hdd Wd blue or seagate barracuda, with the seagate drive thats all I'd have.  Im giving my wd black to a friend of mine this weekend.

Well then id go for the 128gb and the hard drive.. youll need more than 240gb of storage, movies OS , games and music come up to quite alot of storage :)

Unless that is you can scrounge off a 240gb for now and maybe get a bigger hard drive later? :P

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770