Help with Fan LED control

i have 3 Cooler Master Jetflow White LED fans installed at the front of my case.
At idle they are set to spin @30% of power to avoid noise.

But at that power level the LEDs of the fans are really dim lit at the point of being non-existent.
I'd like to know if there is a way to control the LEDs to make them light up at high brightness irrespective of the fan speed.
I can do some minor moddings to the fans if its required.
I've seen a local modder do that but he was disinclined to share the method with me -_-

• CPU i7-8700k Motherboard Asus ROG Strix z370-F RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 GPU Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC  Case Corsair Crystal 460x RGB Storage Samsung 950 Evo with 9TB HDD PSU Bitfenix Whisper 750W Display(s) Asus VX229H Cooling Corsair hydro h150i Pro RGB Keyboard Corsair k95 Platinum RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 Sound JBL LSR 305 + Hyperx Cloud 2+ Focusrite 2i4

5 minutes ago, acid1011 said:

i have 3 Cooler Master Jetflow White LED fans installed at the front of my case.

But at that power level the LEDs of the fans are really dim lit at the point of being non-existent.
I'd like to know if there is a way to control the LEDs to make them light up at high brightness irrespective of the fan speed.
I've seen a local modder do that but he was disinclined to share the method with me -_-

Maybe try taking the fans apart and look on the leds power cable if theres any, then maybe soldering an independent cable and connecting it to a molex end, then stacking all 3 up and connecting on one PSU molex

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

7 hours ago, acid1011 said:

Are you sure the fan speed is controlled trough PWM instead of voltage control? Are they plugged in to the mobo directly or though a fan hub or maybe a low noise adapter?