67 SVCHOST.EXE??!!

hi guys, as the title suggest I have 67 svchost.exe running and is shown in my task manager. Should i worry? Malware bytes and Avira free not showing signs of hostilty. I am worried, but just a bit. Thanks for any input!

Are you using Windows 10? It seems that Windows 10 splits every single thing that svchost is doing into processes. I have the same amount of svchost.exe in my machine as well. It doesn't really matter but if you think you have viruses/malware in your computer you can scan it with Malwarebytes or something. EDIT: You've already scanned with Malwarebytes. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

lol.png

PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

CPU Celeron n2830 - GPU Integrated - RAM 1x4GB DDR3 1333MHz - Storage 750 GB 5400RPM HDD

Operating System Windows 10 Home

oh okay! Thanks!! yeah im using windows 10! makes me feel at ease that others like you have many svchost! haha. thanks!!

you can download a program called Process Explorer, which is basically a much better version of task manager, and it will show you exactly what each one is for, and what they are doing.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.