Problem with my mic!

I had installed a voice changer that I got bored and annoyed of so I decided to uninstall it. After some time, it had somehow screwed up my settings and now it sounds like I'm blowing into the mic. I knew it wasn't the mic itself because I tested my mic and it sounded like my voice was deeper and was robotic like in the settings, I have tried reinstalling my drivers but it doesn't seem to work. Has anybody every experienced this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it? The voice changer I installed was ClownFish Voice Changer

Thanks

5 minutes ago, LittleWickle said:
I had installed a voice changer that I got bored and annoyed of so I decided to uninstall it. After some time, it had somehow screwed up my settings and now it sounds like I'm blowing into the mic. I knew it wasn't the mic itself because I tested my mic and it sounded like my voice was deeper and was robotic like in the settings, I have tried reinstalling my drivers but it doesn't seem to work. Has anybody every experienced this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it? The voice changer I installed was ClownFish Voice Changer

Thanks

first what mic

Just now, Samson_ST said:

first what mic

It is a razer kraken pro 7.1

Just now, LittleWickle said:

It is a razer kraken pro 7.1

the reinstall that old software

the reinstall that old software

What do you mean?

Just now, LittleWickle said:

What do you mean?

the one you uninstalled and it broke the mic, try reinstalling it and see what happens

the one you uninstalled and it broke the mic, try reinstalling it and see what happens

I did and I tested the mic out and it was sounding weird even though I wasn't using any effects

19 hours ago, LittleWickle said:

I did and I tested the mic out and it was sounding weird even though I wasn't using any effects

err, ok. then contact razer