Best cryptocurrency?

So I am thinking of buying a cryptocurrency for short term investment but don't know which one. As I said short term (and I mean short term) and I knoe that's not how things work unless you're really lucky but whatever... So which would be a good option to invest in rn? I have up to around 200 but don't know if I should spend all my money on one (ik one ether costs around there) and I'm also only aware of a few like Bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin. Other pointers are also appreciated since I'm a noob

cryto is very volatile

markets runs 24/7 unlike stock markets which close at 5pm

theres no guarantee

just like stock and day trading you have to do research 

theres no quick turnarounds and no shortcuts in finance

you have to invest - and let the market do what it do

Photography / Finance / Gaming

The best and highest return in the quickest time frame would be ICO's  (Think IPO but for CC's), although the most risky. You could lose all your money, break even or have a 200%, maybe even 1000% return.
But the buy in to those could be 1000's. You would have to check each listing to see.

Maybe just stick with BTC.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

2 minutes ago, mok said:

theres no quick turnarounds and no shortcuts in finance

Yea thats why I said ik thats not how it works... unless you get really lucky or something.

3 minutes ago, Antistatic12 said:

The best and highest return in the quickest time frame would be ICO's  (Think IPO but for CC's), although the most risky. You could lose all your money, break even or have a 200%, maybe even 1000% return.
But the buy in to those could be 1000's. You would have to check each listing to see.

Maybe just stick with BTC.

What is that exactly? And yea I might just go BTC, ETH, or Litecoin since thos are the ones I have heard alot about.

6 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

What is that exactly? And yea I might just go BTC, ETH, or Litecoin since thos are the ones I have heard alot about.

BTC may work since it is new and "MIGHT" have some growth before a crash.  As soon as you can get your money back + some extra to play with I would pull back out with initial investment.  ie: after you make $100 profit pull back the $200 of initial investment and then use your +$100 you made to play around with.  That way you never will really lose that $200

49 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

What is that exactly?

ICO are (Initial Coin Offer) similar to how IPO's work.

Google it and you will find sites that list upcoming, current and past ICO to view and to invest in.
Most seem to only take BTC or ETH to "Buy in". So you would have to get that sorted before hand.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I'm currently sitting on a handful of ETH and LTC. Both are gaining value slowly but steadily.

My ETH is performing the best so far. Bought some early July when the value tanked around £110/ETH and its now double at around £206 (COINBASE).

I highly recommend you don't buy any form of CryptoCurrency via CFD/leverage trades as the market is too volatile and you run the risk of margin calls in a simple day's worth of fluctuation.

It's not uncommon to see the value of your coin drop 10% within an hour and gain 20% the hour later. You certainly need balls to buy crypto but if you looking long-term investment it's a good one to get into.

Not sure on this recent Bitcoin Cash stuff.. general market sentiment is it's die off in no time.

Litecoin is gunning for 2nd position as it's considered Bitcoin 2.0, without all the niggles and issues Bitcoin has faced whilst maturing.