Challenge Linus to build a CPU cooler out of liquid nitrogen

I Challenge Linus to build a liquid nitrogen CPU cooler and cool it to maximum it can go  

7 members have voted

1. 1. AMD OR INTEL

Hello

The name is Roy

And I challenge to build a liquid nitrogen CPU cooler now I know some people on YouTube already did that but I want to see my boi Linus do it 

Honestly who dont want to so VOTE the poll I made

Chances are Linus wouldn't actually be building it though.

The other guys would build it, linus would probably have some say in it, as well as for the overclocking afterwards, but other than that, he'd probably just be reading the script for it like a lot of other videos.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I want to see a Ryzen CPU at 5 or more GHz on LTT.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

4 minutes ago, Roye said:

Hello

The name is Roy

And I challenge to build a liquid nitrogen CPU cooler now I know some people on YouTube already did that but I want to see my boi Linus do it 

Honestly who dont want to so VOTE the poll I made

Not happening. Liquid N2 evaporates too quickly 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

just add add when u see temp going high and ik he never gonna do anything but still dont break the little bit of hope that i have

It may not be practical as you would have to constantly keep it at a low temperature, and you would also have to keep it sealed. The problem is that if you only cooled it when you needed it and also kept it sealed, it would blow up due to pressure(which would make sense as nitrogen is typically in a gaseous state. Our atmosphere is the perfect example).

Nitrogen has to be much colder than room temperature to stay liquid. If stored at room temprature, a sealed tank full of liquid nitrogen will explode because of the pressure that builds up, as shown dramatically here.

http://www.brainstuffshow.com/blogs/how-do-they-make-liquid-nitrogen.htm

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

ik its not practical for anything i just want to see something like ryzen 3 overclock to  7gh or even more

Just now, Roye said:

ik its not practical for anything i just want to see something like ryzen 3 overclock to  7gh or even more

The thing here is that are you looking for a long-term cooler or just the standard stuff? Using the term "cooler" makes it sound long-term IMO.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

im just looking for something cool 

probl gonna give him some views so why not