New Rig, Couple Issues.

hershey97

So I just built my first computer and it works! I'm really happy with it. I am just having a few issues though and was wondering if someone could help. 

So, first issue is with my Ryzen 7 1700x CPU. In Ryzen master it shows its running at about 20C and in my AIO software it shows its running at 40C. Its putting it up to about 20C. I've heard this issue a lot and was wondering if there is a way to fix it yet? 

Second issue is that I have Corsair Vengence LPX DD4R Ram, 16GB, 3200MHz but its only running at 1300MHz... I'm not 100% sure why...

Third issue is that my graphic card fans(MSI GeForce GTX 1080 ARMOR OC) aren't running. I've read online that they only come on when its at 60C and I haven't played anything yet, so if someone could confirm that for me that would be great :). 

I've tried looking online for theses issues but the ram issue and graphics card issue I can't find anything recently and for the Ryzen issue I can't find anything. So would love some help :)

1 minute ago, hershey97 said:

its only running at 1300MHz

Some programs show it like this but since it's DOUBLE data rate RAM it would be 3600 MHZ.What program

1 minute ago, hershey97 said:

So, first issue is with my Ryzen 7 1700x CPU. In Ryzen master it shows its running at about 20C and in my AIO software it shows its running at 40C. Its putting it up to about 20C. I've heard this issue a lot and was wondering if there is a way to fix it yet? 

Use HWmonitor and get back to us

2 minutes ago, hershey97 said:

Third issue is that my graphic card fans(MSI GeForce GTX 1080 ARMOR OC) aren't running. I've read online that they only come on when its at 60C and I haven't played anything yet, so if someone could confirm that for me that would be great :).

That's genrally how it works

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

Some programs show it like this but since it's DOUBLE data rate RAM it would be 3600 MHZ.What program

I did a userbenchmark and it shows up there and it also shows up like that in Ryzen Master.

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Okay will do, I've turned the computer off now so I'll have to do that tomorrow :)

6 minutes ago, hershey97 said:

Second issue is that I have Corsair Vengence LPX DD4R Ram, 16GB, 3200MHz but its only running at 1300MHz... I'm not 100% sure why...

I'm assuming you're running on an XMP profile. There should be two with those set of ram (choose the second one).

Current Build

Successful Builds

Spoiler
Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Himommies said:

That's genrally how it works

you can't math and you rant for hours at 1 comment Good job.... it's runnning at default 2600. you need to enable xmp and it's not guarantied to work.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

2 minutes ago, hershey97 said:

I did a userbenchmark and it shows up there and it also shows up like that in Ryzen Master.

Relax it's fine you just have to multiply it by 2.If it was at 1300MHZ I doubt you would be able to run userbenchmark like that

1 minute ago, Gungpae said:

I'm assuming you're running on an XMP profile. There should be two with those set of ram (choose the second one).

That could be the issue too though

My life

5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

???maths???

1300 x 2 is 2600Mhz, probably 2666Mhz

idk

1 hour ago, Droidbot said:

???maths???

1300 x 2 is 2600Mhz, probably 2666Mhz

1 hour ago, SquintyG33Rs said:

you can't math and you rant for hours at 1 comment Good job.... it's runnning at default 2600. you need to enable xmp and it's not guarantied to work.

Sorry i can't math at all lol.

I apoligize to the OP for misleading him and thanks @SquintyG33Rs and

@Droidbot for correcting me

My life