Bitskins

I recently bought funds through G2A pay using PayPal on Bitskins (After reading about if the website was trusted or not and it is) but when the transaction finished on G2A pay, Bitskins said there was an error (something like fund were not received try again later) and the PayPal balance on my account was taken but I didn't receive the funds on my Bitskins account.

that's exactly what i expect from G2A. I've never heard of anyone having a good experience with them

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

8 hours ago, SoggyOreos said:

I recently bought funds through G2A pay using PayPal on Bitskins (After reading about if the website was trusted or not and it is) but when the transaction finished on G2A pay, Bitskins said there was an error (something like fund were not received try again later) and the PayPal balance on my account was taken but I didn't receive the funds on my Bitskins account.

I would first contact PayPal support and ask them if the transfer is still pending, or if it's already gone through.

Then I'd contact "Bitskins" (whatever the fuck that is), and ask them what's going on.

If they can't give you a satisfactory answer within a few days, I'd contact PayPal and create a dispute. You can screenshot your Bitskins balance and use that as evidence. You'll likely get a full refund.

FYI, why the fuck didn't you just use PayPal to buy something on G2A?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Okay, I found out the problem. It just had to take time for the money to process, Sorry for the panic.

wait, you actually looked to see if G2A was legit and decided that it was?

you obviously didnt do any research.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

8 hours ago, Tsuki said:

wait, you actually looked to see if G2A was legit and decided that it was?

you obviously didnt do any research.

I think he was commenting on Bitskins, not on G2A. Frankly I'd never use either, personally. G2A is worse than piracy, because it can sometimes cost the developers money, whereas while piracy (video games in particular) is bad, it at least doesn't straight up cost developers money.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 7/19/2017 at 2:18 AM, Sierra Fox said:

that's exactly what i expect from G2A. I've never heard of anyone having a good experience with them

Then you must be deaf or  ignorant.