I'm in a dilemma! 780 vs 780 TI on 1080p.

I run an H100I with the link software is quiet but if you ramp it up under load it gets LOUD its the loudest part I have. Its not bad if you dont have the money/want to do a custom loop system. The stock fans it comes with are more then enough for it they are high air flow fans, Replacing them with those you are losing out on 15CFM for 2 less dBA not worth it. There really is no need for a push pull config unless you are near that temp limit all the time and those 1C or 2C less is needed.

unless you are doing video editing or want to run a ton of benchmarks the i7 is not needed.

16gigs is over kill for ram 8 is more then enough unless you are going to be running 10+ heavy apps at once.

I have chrome open run BF4 and a few other small apps and I barely get past 5gigs.

Over all you could save a few bucks and dump it into the video and get a 780 classy.

| CPU: Intel i7-4770K | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Classified SLI| MB: ASRock Z87 OC Formula | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB 1866mz | SSD: Samsung 840 evo 120gb  | HDD:  WD 350GB 7200 | 
| Case:Cooler Master HAF X(modded) | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: 1050W Seasoic X Series|
Build Link: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/73981-first-intel-build-since-duo-superbee/