CSGO nova 1 group

antoine21839

HI.

So I wanted to create a steam group of nova 1 who are stuck in ELO Hell, so we can rank up together and maybe one day get out of nova.

I've already started a group when I was silver 3, it worked well but my teammates weren't as good as me so right now they are still silver 4 and are becomming useless to me.

Anyone ?

2 minutes ago, antoine21839 said:

HI.

So I wanted to create a steam group of nova 1 who are stuck in ELO Hell, so we can rank up together and maybe one day get out of nova.

I've already started a group when I was silver 3, it worked well but my teammates weren't as good as me so right now they are still silver 4 and are becomming useless to me.

Anyone ?

Note that I'm not bad, but it's hard to play when all your teammates are retarded, while you have a positive ratio. I can carry a bit, but i'm not magician, I can't Ace every round...

I don't play CSGO much, but I went from S1 to MG1 within a month while SoloQ'ing.

My suggestions is basically just to file on your gamesense and find your sensitivity, you'll carry yourself out. :)

Seriously though, check out what the PRO's a are using sensitivity-wise. I found myself having way higher sensitivty than all of them.

If you have a high sensitivity, lowering it will help you with flicks and precision in general on far-away targets. And considering CSGO doesn't have many up-close fights you might wanna consider that.

It really helped me in both Overwatch (which I'm master in) and CSGO.

Anyways, I'm no pro so I digress. you might know all this already. :P

7 hours ago, MVPernula said:

I don't play CSGO much, but I went from S1 to MG1 within a month while SoloQ'ing.

My suggestions is basically just to file on your gamesense and find your sensitivity, you'll carry yourself out. :)

Seriously though, check out what the PRO's a are using sensitivity-wise. I found myself having way higher sensitivty than all of them.

If you have a high sensitivity, lowering it will help you with flicks and precision in general on far-away targets. And considering CSGO doesn't have many up-close fights you might wanna consider that.

I can aim, i'm pretty good, i'm just unlucky as fuck and I always end up fighting with a team of retarded f*cks... I'm always first in a game. I do rankup, but very veeery slowly right now. It's also a matter of PRIME matchmaking, one of my friends told me that.

I need to record what one of my games looks like so you can see... It's spectacular. I'm not at home right now so maybe in 10 days.

7 hours ago, MVPernula said:

Last game I played I got kicked for teamkilling because two of my teammates were trolls and were jumping in front of me when I was sniping. Very funny. Much ban.

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you going to make the group, or just wait for someone to make it for you?

In all honesty if you want to find players I wouldn't start looking on the forum for a tech youtuber.

If you really want to find some mates to que with, go to http://reddit.com/r/recruitcs or add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tcmb1226

@iBishop you have one post, and it was super savage. Hahaha. 

• 5 months later...

Uh so I found back this old post, and it made me laugh, because now i'm MGE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 2:03 PM, antoine21839 said:

I can aim, i'm pretty good, i'm just unlucky as fuck and I always end up fighting with a team of retarded f*cks... I'm always first in a game. I do rankup, but very veeery slowly right now. It's also a matter of PRIME matchmaking, one of my friends told me that.

I need to record what one of my games looks like so you can see... It's spectacular. I'm not at home right now so maybe in 10 days.

me too. im always top fragging but im stuck in silver bcause of my team

PC SPECS:

Case: TT View 27 Black

Motherboard: ASRock Z370 SLI XTREME ATX

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G

RAM: 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz DDR4

PSU: Generic 800 Watt

CPU Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler(*oof*)

SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

NON PC STUFF:

Monitor: Alienware 25 Freesync(i know i have an nvidia card)

kb: Corsair K65 Luxe with MX Red Switches(and a white backplate mod to enhance the RGB)

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 700 at 1600 dpi

Audio: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

RGB: Corsair Lighting Node Pro with corsair light strips

i am intrested if you are in the EU also i am 15 16in april . also i have a mic  i am respectfull and i am have deranked from silver elite master to s4 after some inactivity and the ELO/noobs/hackers hell .http://steamcommunity.com/id/petrosrz

• 3 weeks later...

Ok now, I can’t loose against novas anymore, just add me and i’ll boost you during the holidays