Nzxt hue+ lighting strip problem

Jaro98doof

Hi, I don't know if i'm posting this in the right place, but here it is. So yesterday my channel 1 lighting strips stopped (I use spectrum wave). The whole effect just froze, while channel 2 woked perfectly. Today, only one of the LED's on the entire 2nd channel works. I don't know what to do, I really want them to work. Btw please don't critisize me for RGB, I like it, so I'm going to have it. 

Thanks

Are the Arrows on the Lightstrips matching the ones on the cable? If not try plugging them in the other way.

1 minute ago, MultiDJRoni said:

Are the Arrows on the Lightstrips matching the ones on the cable? If not try plugging them in the other way.

Yeah, they have worked without problem for the past two months or so, but they suddenly stopped working correctly, and I didn't touch them.

2 minutes ago, MultiDJRoni said:

I just plugged them out and in again, now all the LED's work, but they are frozen

I have had the same problems with mine. What I did was closed cam and then restarted it, if that did not work then usually a restart from power off will do the trick. Also if you have yet to update cam it does fix a lot of the issues I had with it a couple of months ago.

If what @iamthecpualso does not help try plugging the internal USB Connector in to another one or just blow it out a little bit. #RetroFeelingsFromGameBoy lol 

If that doesn't work try uninstalling and reinstalling cam.

I5 6600K @ 4.6 Gigahertz
Cryorig H7
EVGA GTX 1070 FTW @ 2 Gigahertz
16 Gigabytes of Corsair Vengence
ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S
Crucial 525 Gigabyte SSD
Hitachi 1 Terabyte Harddrive
NZXT Hue+
NZXT H440
Corsair Rmx 650 Watt Power Supply