Mining Struggles

So you've probably heard about the Ethereum mining difficulty rising exponentially and the price dropping like crazy. I have a 4 gtx 1070, 1 gtx 1060, and a rx 580 4gb, mining rig but now I don't know what would be most profitable to mine, if anything. What coin should I be mining for maximum profit or maybe I should just sell the hardware?

I don't mine but a lot of people in the mining section use nicehash. Just google it or so

2 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

I don't mine but a lot of people in the mining section use nicehash. Just google it or so

oh god not nice hash people use it because it's a easy solution but they take a massive cut and pay you in btc which is very expensive to move. i like nanopool which is only 1% but there's a lot more pools as well look around for the pool you prefer 

Yea, I've was nicehash for like 2 days but then I realized that they take a giant portion of your profits.

Just now, Alaradia said:

oh god not nice hash people use it because it's a easy solution but they take massive cut and pay you in btc which is very expensive to move 

actually it's pretty efficient when done right and combined with some linux knowledge and best practice advice from a shitload of tip sites it runs very smooth. for example my rigs stop mining if the expected benefit would lower than my power cost. which saved some bucks and didn't stress my hardware that much. the massive cut is not massive at all by the way :-)

but you are right, Moving BTC is sort of tricky and needs some time to get the right moment.

Just now, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

actually it's pretty efficient when done right and combined with some linux knowledge and best practice advice from a shitload of tip sites it runs very smooth. for example my rigs stop mining if the expected benefit would lower than my power cost. which saved some bucks and didn't stress my hardware that much. the massive cut is not massive at all by the way :-)

but you are right, Moving BTC is sort of tricky and needs some time to get the right moment.

if your miner is ever dropping below making up your power cost your not building your miners right are you using 390x???

4 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

the cuts anywhere from 4% to 6% while nanopool is only 1%

the extra 2% on the nice hash numbers is from it using claymore miner which also takes a cut 

1 minute ago, Alaradia said:

if your miner is ever dropping below making up your power cost your not building your miners right are you using 390x???

a mix of 580s / 480s / 1070s / 390x and about 120 asics.

right now all the rigs are mining Qubit, just checked, interesting.....