H100i LED issue.

sze_nian

Hi there LTT members,

would like for a help. Im having my corsair H100i cooler LED issue.

Im currently running window 8.1 Pro 64bit and the previous corsair link issue i had fixed by using this temporary guide until further official software update.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=120962

After a few days of using, my LED on the CPU block/pump changed to only Green. Other color or not functioning. Even i changed the setting in the link software to 255-255-255 , theoritically should be white but appear green, if i make it red ,255-0-0 it turns the led off, 0-0-255 also same. only 0-255-0 works. anyone have this problem? yesterday i total shut down my computer n startup i still able to get white functioning.

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

After a few days of using, my LED on the CPU block/pump changed to only Green. Other color or not functioning.

I suspect Nvidia is attempting to posses your PC.

On a serious note; if you have tried altering it using corsair link and it wont change to any other color consider RMA'ing it.

I suspect Nvidia is attempting to posses your PC.

On a serious note; if you have tried altering it using corsair link and it wont change to any other color consider RMA'ing it.

HAHA nice one man =) Yesterday i restart my computer then everything went to normal, but now again. and cant fix it. wondering is a software problem or hardware issue.

RMA your cooler is the best situation I can think of.

I would recommend the NZXT Kraken X60. It's a 280MM rad that has more performance then the Corsair h100i. I own it and have no problems with it.At

My country/area only have very limited option for ordering such cooler, except i go for online order but need to handle the shipping fee and also RMA by myself which is insanely expensive for me.

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

HAHA nice one man =) Yesterday i restart my computer then everything went to normal, but now again. and cant fix it. wondering is a software problem or hardware issue.

My country/area only have very limited option for ordering such cooler, except i go for online order but need to handle the shipping fee and also RMA by myself which is insanely expensive for me.

Truthfully I dont see the LED not changing as an issue itself, my concern is that it is a larger issue causing it (no I dont have any idea what issue it could be) which is why i suggested RMA

Where did you order it from? I just think the Kraken is worth the performance boost. Plus the controller is a lot more smoother.

Where did you order it from? I just think the Kraken is worth the performance boost. Plus the controller is a lot more smoother.

An upgrade from already owned h100i to a kraken x60 is pricy and not a huge performance boost... like 3 or 4 degrees.

Truthfully I dont see the LED not changing as an issue itself, my concern is that it is a larger issue causing it (no I dont have any idea what issue it could be) which is why i suggested RMA

Lets see how corsair react cause some ppl said its a Corsair link issue on window 8.1

I'm living in Malaysia, most of my parts i order from local store which they help me arrange everything, so RMA will be easier to just throw to them n they face with the supplier. Not like Western Country which can direct send item back to Corsair.

My 2013 First Build

An upgrade from already owned h100i to a kraken x60 is pricy and not a huge performance boost... like 3 or 4 degrees.

I understand. I just like to take advantage of the 140mm slots.

I understand. I just like to take advantage of the 140mm slots.

Yeah I can see that, and I would recommend it for somebody using stock or looking to buy a new cooler anyways, but swapping out a great cooler for a slightly greater cooler for more money isnt worth it to most people.

Hi there LTT members,

would like for a help. Im having my corsair H100i cooler LED issue.

Im currently running window 8.1 Pro 64bit and the previous corsair link issue i had fixed by using this temporary guide until further official software update.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=120962

After a few days of using, my LED on the CPU block/pump changed to only Green. Other color or not functioning. Even i changed the setting in the link software to 255-255-255 , theoritically should be white but appear green, if i make it red ,255-0-0 it turns the led off, 0-0-255 also same. only 0-255-0 works. anyone have this problem? yesterday i total shut down my computer n startup i still able to get white functioning.

I think i solved it(not to sound cocky) your red and blue lights in the cooler burned out. if 255-255-255 makes it green even though it's supposed to be white, then only the green light is working, while the blue and red aren't. 255-0-0 means that the green light is off and only the red & blue lights are on, but they aren't since they are burned out. Same with 0-0-255. And 0-255-0 means the green light is on and the others are off.

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place