Cool BMW mods for NFSMW,and a mod issue on NFSMW

Gaurav S Rao

Hey Guys,I've planned on modding NFSMW and making NFSMW BMW edition,Now I've already modded 3 cars,1 has a issue.

The Cars I currently replaced:

BMW M3 GTR E46 with BMW M3 GTR E46 2012 Edition (the one with the problem)

Mercedes SL 500 with a plain M3 (which can be modified to be a BMW M3 GTR (Race) and BMW M3 GTR E46 (Street) )

Pontiac (whatever) with a BMW M3 GTR DTM edition

Now My point is to create a modded version of NFSMW with all BMW cars,in which even blacklists use BMW cars,Now my point is to replace the cars u Can buy in shop,without hacks

Thing is The BMW M3 GTR E46 2012 edition mod has a problem,the headlights and nitro lights dont work (effects when u use nos) (That car is way to fast,like 0-170 in 4 secs xD but fine.)

I once had got them to work (by redownloading the file and installing it again) and it worked but for only one game session,rest all times it had the problem,I'm fine if the thing can't be fixed (probably gonna replace with BMW ///M3 or ///M4 or ///M5 if it doesn't work) Any fix? Because I really wanna get

Thanks

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard