Are mnpctech.com trustworthy?

TheMidnightNarwhal

Has anyone purchased from them that lives outside of the US? The way they want me to pay is to send them a PayPal payment, not using their website and checkout since I am a international customer. I really don't like their method and was just wondering.

They gave me bonus stuff that I think was worth more than the stuff I ordered from them lol.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

They are safe and I think Paypal probably has a buyers protection so you could probably get a refund if you wanted to.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

They gave me bonus stuff that I think was worth more than the stuff I ordered from them lol.

Yeah, I even told them the shipping was prettty high and all and they offered me to not pay the shipping.

Paypal will let you chargeback in cases of extreme difficulties, actually pretty safe all around to use as a payment method. I guess it has to be since Ebay

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.