Oneplus 5 network??

Prokart2000

Hi

So my op5 should arrive soon and i live in the uk. I was going to pay my old phone contract off and buy a sim from 3 which is unlimited. I was doing some research on bands (im not sure how they work) and for the 4g three uses 800mhz and 1800mhz. The op5 has 1800mhz but 850mhz not 800mhz.

Would this still work fine on 4g? I am curious as im not too sure on how bands work in cellular setups

(Also which uk provider would work if 3 doesn't?)

Thanks

Pro

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

OP's website says it supports band 20, so it should be good. I remember checking that a while ago as I'm moving to the UK, and it didn't seem to be a problem.

7 minutes ago, Sneling said:

OP's website says it supports band 20, so it should be good. I remember checking that a while ago as I'm moving to the UK, and it didn't seem to be a problem.

Thanks, i have no idea what im looking at on the bands bit, i will try with my current sim when i get the phone before i upgrade

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

9 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Three uses bands 20 and 3 for 4G and 1 for 3G. The OnePlus 5 supports all of those bands, so it will be fine. 

Thanks for the clarification :)

Spoiler