Matx case, 280mm rad at the top, 240mm in front?

Does anyone know of a matx case that supports a 280mm radiator at the top (30mm thick + fans). While at the same time a 240 mm rad at the front (also 30mm thick + fans). I would go for a full tower but my new matx z270 board would look a bit weird. I've found some. however all the cases i've found arent the traditional tower style. They're more cube shaped. I would like to know is there are any like the traditional tower style. Acrylic or tempered glass windows would be a nice bonus, but not a must have. Thanks for your time. : )

Thermaltake Core V21. You know you want to go cube. Seriously, it's the easiest case I've ever built in and the best overclocking case I've ever had.

I think the Fractal Design Mini C supports a 280 in front and a 240 on top.  It's also got a window.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

3 minutes ago, TekkSpekk said:

snip!

Focus G Mini? Maybe Define Mini C?

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

35 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Thermaltake Core V21. You know you want to go cube. Seriously, it's the easiest case I've ever built in and the best overclocking case I've ever had.

I think the Fractal Design Mini C supports a 280 in front and a 240 on top.  It's also got a window.

For my uncles build(he's a archetiecht) We stacked 2 together.The amount of watercooling though

My life

Thanks for the replies. For some reason when I search matx cases on amazon the define mini c doesn't show up... it only shows up when I specifically search for it or if I go  to a direct link. Go figure...

I still don't know if the the hoses from the rads will conflict with each other. I'm gonna look into it.

Thanks guys. : )